And your WS gift is....

Steff

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 01:35 PM)
Sirius = Howard Stern

XM = who cares? they dont have Howard Stern

stern sucks first of all.

Secondly xm has MLB and big ten football. xm is superior, and MLB is king, you get to listen to Rooney and farmer all the time, not to mention kicking with with some of the fantastic other announcers in the game. Which is better than Sterns old act.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(maki @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 02:05 PM)
thought i saw somewhere its 79.99.  my guess is that they might start giving these away to people who sign up for a year anyway, kinda like cell phones.

Sounds like it's the newest one which iirc is $179 at Best Buy. I have the portable one, which is the only way to go, IMO. But if I didn't have that I would take advantage of this one for sure.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 02:04 PM)
stern sucks first of all.

Secondly xm has MLB and big ten football.  xm is superior, and MLB is king, you get to listen to Rooney and farmer all the time, not to mention kicking with with some of the fantastic other announcers in the game.  Which is better than Sterns old act.

I can't listen to football on the radio...gotta see it...and there are plenty of ways to see the game you want...usually.

This is really great. My only question is the model they are offering has to be mounted in the car or used on a home stereo. They have portable ones for the same price that they could have offered. You may get people that do not drive or don't have their own car. I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I give the promotion a thumbs up and down. Very good idea, HOWEVER it's only a coupon for the reciever. Odds are, an $80 reciever isnt what's holding back someon from gettng Sat Radio, it's the $12 a month cost of the service.

I know I would get Sat Radio, but I'm not paying $12 a month for it.

QUOTE(Athomeboy_2000 @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 02:50 PM)
I give the promotion a thumbs up and down. Very good idea, HOWEVER it's only a coupon for the reciever. Odds are, an $80 reciever isnt what's holding back someon from gettng Sat Radio, it's the $12 a month cost of the service.

I know I would get Sat Radio, but I'm not paying $12 a month for it.

Is this not the new one they just released last month with the adapter?

As for the fee.. it's got to be something you're going to use. I haggled for weeks before finally getting it because I didn't know if I'd use it enough to justify spending the $$. But once I got it I used it everyday, all day, several times falling asleep with it on. If people want it - meaning they are already thining about it, $12 isn't going to stop them.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 20, 2005 -> 11:14 AM)
Very. Bar far the best WS gift. In the past I got a nice duffle bag, a jacket, and a signed team photo and ball. AS games they gave us player 8X10's and seat cushions and some other stuff. This is definitely way above those.

What about game 2. Are they doing some sort of giveaway for that one.