Chuck Finley

elrockinMT

Report was that the Cardinals have told Finley they need a relief pitcher and won't be attempting to sign him. Do we need another starter with experience while our youngsters have more time to work out their problems in AAA? If we were to sign Finley it might make someone expendable in the bullpen or other position for a trade.

not only is he looking for 3 million bucks, I believe, and I may be wrong, but I think St. Louis was trying to get some draft picks for him as well.

Finley is a free agent , no picks are involved anyone is free to sign him .

Guest hotsoxchick1

send them white.. garland and throw in ward for extra measure.... ill take chuckey here...........and then kick the s*** out of his ex if she tries to touch him.............. :D lol........

Guest hotsoxchick1

well whats the difference... we wont get a first round pick anyhow ... and if we did he would end up being traded to beane anyway...... :o :D

well whats the difference... we wont get a first round pick anyhow ... and if we did he would end up being traded to beane anyway...... :o  :D

What makes you think we don't get a 1st round pick? Of course we do.

Guest hotsoxchick1
What makes you think we don't get a 1st round pick?  Of course we do.

what makes you think we will keep whoever it is we pick???? as long as beane is alive and gm in oaktown, of course we wont........... :D

what makes you think we will keep whoever it is we pick???? as long as beane is alive and gm in oaktown, of course we wont........... :D

Now you are really jumping to conclusions! What makes you think KW would draft someone Beane wants? :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Now you are really jumping to conclusions! What makes you think KW would draft someone Beane wants?  :lol:

he always does........this team is the farm system for oakland.....didnt anyone tell ya that when you signed on to be a fan............ :D

he always does........this team is the farm system for oakland.....didnt anyone tell ya that when you signed on to be a fan............ :D

I was thinking of that excerpt from the Beane book about the Sox drafting Ring and letting that RHSP drop to Beane.

Besides, when I became a fan, there was no Oakland. The A's were still in KC.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Besides, when I became a fan, there was no Oakland.  The A's were still in KC.

yikes showin that age huh.........lol ;) ............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Damn I knew I should have read the small print.

see what happens when you dont read the fine print.... you also didnt see the part where you are to be screwed out of a world series title for the rest of your life.........or untill we can de-throne the cheap ass at the head table............. ;)