Sox haven't stopped 'Believin''

greasywheels121

It's one of those songs that I enjoy for the "nostalgia" factor. It was everywhere when it came out, and it brings back a TON of great memories when I was a kid. Journey is one of those bands that does that. You can't deny the song, with the way the drumming works in it, has a great feel to it. There is no wonder why it was a massive hit.

You can dislike Journey, but there is no way anybody can deny the amazing talent those guys have. Heck, they were Santana once upon a time ya know.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 12:00 AM)
I haven't heard AJ, Joe or Aaron come out and say that they are the "3 Stooges", it's not a self proclaimed title like the "idiots" tag applied to the Bo Sox. AJ, Joe and Aaron are good friends and hangout with eachother, one day someone called them the "3 Stooges" and it stuck, that's all.

And with the whole song thing, that started in a bar by Crede yelling to a lounge singer, and now has grown to point where they play it in the clubhouse. It isn't a very big deal, just as AJ has said, it's not much of a story.

I highly doubt we'll see any of the 3 writing a book about the three of them or any s*** like that, where as Damon wrote a damn book about the '04 Bo Sox.

Aaron referred to AJ as Mo and Joe as Larry on MY&H.

I do agree they wont write a book.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
Wasn't it Cooper that gave them the name? They later signed a photo of the three of themselves for him, or so I had heard.

Walker I thought. We heard it from him in Boston.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 12:00 AM)
I highly doubt we'll see any of the 3 writing a book about the three of them or any s*** like that, where as Damon wrote a damn book about the '04 Bo Sox.

AJ, it's your agent. A guy from Random House called, he's offering $1.3 mil for a book. They have a ghost writer all lined up. You need to spend a weekend with the guy, give him some stories, then probably a few more days over the next 6-months, what do you think?

Does AJ reply . . .

I'm no Johnny Damon, tell them to stuff the money

or

Hell yes for $1.3 million.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 02:10 PM)
Ya know...that is a big ass joint ol' Bob is smokin' there. Not sure why I just thought that. Seen the cover a million times, and it just now made me think "damn...that's big".  :huh

When the Deluxe 2CD version came out in the 90s, they had a zippo on the front of the box with the original LP cover photo on the interior of the package. What a joke.

I got the original LP, and the cover is in damn near mint condition. :headbang