USA Today

thatballhitdeep

QUOTE(thatballhitdeep @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 06:54 AM)
Holy Crap!!!!  Is this heaven????  I just spent about 30 minutes reading articles about the Sox in today's USA Today.    That's the most ink they have gotten from that paper in 80 some years.  This could be the best morning of my life.....well, I say that now but we'll see after the series.

:gosox1:  :gosox3:  :gosox3:

I was going to say you read slow, they I noticed you were north of the Red River. 30 minutes would be fast by Oklahoma standards. :cheers

I'm frightened by all the media I see picking the Sox. I much prefer days of we're going to lose to "it could be a sweep".

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 07:06 AM)

I was going to say you read slow, they I noticed you were north of the Red River. 30 minutes would be fast by Oklahoma standards.

:cheers

I'm frightened by all the media I see picking the Sox. I much prefer days of we're going to lose to "it could be a sweep".

Well, since you are associated with TexASS I guess I must translate....30 minutes was simply used as a metaphor meaning that there was quite a bit of awesome Sox stuff to read. A metaphor is when you compare two things not using like or as...but you would have had to get to high school to learn that....

Yes....I enjoy being the underdog as well.....

P.S. texASS Sucks

GO SOONERS :D

QUOTE(thatballhitdeep @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 08:36 AM)
oklaSUCKHA is a new one......i usually hear oklaHOMO or JOKlahoma.... 

I love everybody on this board.....why??? Because we are all SOX fans!!! :gosox1:

I think this would be an excellent time to discuss this year's college football season. 45-12 ;) This will be where Oklahoma gets all nostalgic and bringing up the distant past. :gosox1: :cheers :lolhitting

QUOTE(thatballhitdeep @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 06:54 AM)
Holy Crap!!!!  Is this heaven????  I just spent about 30 minutes reading articles about the Sox in today's USA Today.    That's the most ink they have gotten from that paper in 80 some years.  This could be the best morning of my life.....well, I say that now but we'll see after the series.

:gosox1:  :gosox3:  :gosox3:

Considering the USA Today is only about 20 years old.