Shoes

Texsox

What style of footwear do you wear the most?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What style of footwear do you wear the most?

• Athletic Shoes (tennis, running, basketball, etc.)
    • Dress Shoes
    • Loafers, slip ons
    • Casual
    • Boots
    • Barefoot
    • Sandals

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 05:39 PM)
How 'bout slippers... :huh:

Slippers are fine. I am talking about guys that have their nasty feet/toes exposed. It is not a good site to see. I really dislike feet in the first place and mens feet are that much worse than a womens ( in most cases).

:puke

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 05:58 PM)
Slippers are fine. I am talking about guys that have their nasty feet/toes exposed. It is not a good site to see. I really dislike feet in the first place and mens feet are that much worse than a womens ( in most cases).

:puke

No kidding, it's really gross. I dislike feet also. The ones that really get me going are the flip flops down a hall way, I hate that sound. It just bugs the heck out of me. Thank you winter for coming soon.

I luv gym shoes. I like buying ones that I know will last me a good while, and I haven't purchased a new pair in over a year. I feel like the ones I have won't go out of style anytime too soon.

These are my new balance 2001's, and my personal favorites:

M2001GR_lg.jpg

I still have my Air Jordan XIV's in good condition:

side14-05.gif

And I also have white All-Star's and some old-school basketball Avia's.

And my dressier shoes, which I rarely wear, are a pair of black Bacco Bucci's and an older pair of brown ones.

Edited by SleepyWhiteSox

Usually I wear my casual Fila runners, and I've had them for a few years, but they still fit, and they're really comfy.

Got some nice new Nike runners from the Nike Outlet Store in Phoenix a couple of months back.

I wear my slippers around the house all the time too, especially since it's not very hot down here unless it's summer.

Oh and I get very sick of shoes at work, since that's pretty much what I do at K-Mart down here.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Oct 21, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
Any male that can think for themselves should not wear sandals.

I wore out a couple pair of Tevas and usually have funny tan lines on my feet. But I have damn sexy looking feet :D Down here, you see sandals all the time and it's not a big deal.

But to work, I'm in western boots.

MRlarge_4760-4764.jpg