Danny Boy

Winning Ugly

Did anybody else notice the wicked tail on Danny's fastballs?  Oooh I love to see that.  :D  :D

I saw that in the Yankee game last year, where he got roughed up for 6 runs in the first.

I think it is safe to assume for those who haven't seen him pitch tonight that his fastball was slightly better tonight. :lol:

agreed, but White will get it - Danny gets credit in our hearts and in every way but the stats - the most important thing is, we win, and we are hitting and pitching at the same time -

That might have been one of the two or three best outings Danny has had in a White Sox uni. Thoughts?

I saw that in the Yankee game last year, where he got roughed up for 6 runs in the first.

I think it is safe to assume for those who haven't seen him pitch tonight that his fastball was slightly better tonight.  :lol:

I was at that game too. By the time I got to my seat it was 2 or 3-0 and then Nick Johnson unloaded on him. That wasn't a great experience.

agreed, but White will get it - Danny gets credit in our hearts and in every way but the stats - the most important thing is, we win, and we are hitting and pitching at the same time -

Agreed , Sox win most important, KC is falling hard and fast right now. :D

That might have been one of the two or three best outings Danny has had in a White Sox uni.  Thoughts?

I have to say I think we've always known that Danny Wright has the potential to go out every time and throw a ball game like this.

Now we just have to work on Garland.... :angry: \\

CWSOX45

I think it is safe to assume for those who haven't seen him pitch tonight that his fastball was slightly better tonight.  :lol:

I was at that game too. By the time I got to my seat it was 2 or 3-0 and then Nick Johnson unloaded on him. That wasn't a great experience.

I'm thinking it was May 27.....Frank's birthday. I remember because it was on ESPN....and Hitchcock came in. Frank hit a ball long and foul....right size, wrong shape, as Hawk says....and then my dad said "He'll hit one out this AB....don't worry." Next pitch landed in the LF seats. That was pretty cool.

That series killed us too. That game was s***ty....then the next game, Garland I believe threw like 6 or 7 strong innings and held the Yanks to 1 run or so....and they came back to win....and the next night was Keith Foulke's last as the White Sox closer.