They're Like the Olsen Twins

LowerCaseRepublican

QUOTE(3E8 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 10:01 AM)
You are way off.  They don't give credit to black men/women for anything.

I wouldn't be so sure of that at all. Go see the movie Do the Right thing. They are right on with this. I am currently doing a project on Neo Nazis for English (We each have to do a cult and the one i had to was Neo Nazis) and i was on that resistance Message Board trying to find info about this. One of the guys said that he was watching MNF. Why the f*** would you watch MNF if you are a Neo Nazi when half of the players on the field are either Black, Jewish, or Latino. THey look at famous black people as either not being black or not being black enough for them to hate. Edited by White Sox Josh

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 11:37 AM)
I wouldn't be so sure of that at all.  Go see the movie Do the Right thing.  They are right on with this.  I am currently doing a project on Neo Nazis for English (We each have to do a cult and the one i had to was Neo Nazis) and i was on that resistance Message Board trying to find info about this.  One of the guys said that he was watching MNF.  Why the f*** would you watch MNF if you are a Neo Nazi when half of the players on the field are either Black, Jewish, or Latino.  THey look at famous black people as either not being black or not being black enough for them to hate.

You are basing your opinion of Skinheads on the movie Do the Right thing and a Skinhead messageboard you went to for "research". Seriously, think about that.

Unless you are a skinhead, I wouldnt go around telling people how they all think. It could get you in trouble.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:32 PM)
You are basing your opinion of Skinheads on the movie Do the Right thing and a Skinhead messageboard you went to for "research".  Seriously, think about that. 

Unless you are a skinhead, I wouldnt go around telling people how they all think.  It could get you in trouble.

that skinhead message board is where pretty much all of the skinheads post. And please don't mention me and Skinhead in the same phrase. I am jewish and almost threw up when i read that crap that they were saying about Jews and Blacks. It's sickining.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 04:00 PM)
that skinhead message board is where pretty much all of the skinheads post.  And please don't mention me and Skinhead in the same phrase.  I am jewish and almost threw up when i read that crap that they were saying about Jews and Blacks.  It's sickining.

Just like pretty much all Sox fans post here?

Message boards don't count as research if you want to know about a group in general.