Commercials

IlliniKrush

I didn't get to see the game yesterday cuz it was on WCIU, but i'm watchin the game tonight...and these new commercials suck. Great going Gallas.

That is all.

Are you talking about the one where they little girls sings O-E-O and Jose, Jose, Jose Jose? Cuz yeah that one is pretty sad.

I didn't get to see the game yesterday cuz it was on WCIU, but i'm watchin the game tonight...and these new commercials suck. Great going Gallas.

That is all.

Are you talking about the one where they little girls sings O-E-O and Jose, Jose, Jose Jose? Cuz yeah that one is pretty sad.

Yes that one was awful.

That is all.

I made a post about those commercials last night. I almost puked when I heard the three chanting O-E-O MAGGLIO!

Rob Gallas needs to be fired too.

CWSOX45

That is all.

Saw that commercial tonight. f***ing pathetic :angry:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Perhaps they should show those Magglio Ordonez Pepsi Half Price Tuesday commercials from 2001 again! :headbang

lol yeah but redo them.. maggs speaks better english now... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
And make him smile a bit...he didn't seem too amused in that commercial...lol

hes had dental work since then so im sure you can get him to make a big smile lol..........

Sunday the idiots had a commercial for APRIL 18th calander day vs Detroit, hello it is May 14th :huh:

The phone number to call for time and temp by me is a car wash/oil change place. It starts out by saying: "Is your car ready for winter? Bring it in and we'll make sure."

Huh? Isn't it May? Is winter coming up? I must have missed the memo.

The problem is it's somebody's job to check these things. Lazy asses are probably posting on some message board somewhere instead of doing their work. The nerve of some people!

Speaking of timely commercials, Gallas should promote this one.....

Camera panning a 3/4's empty USCF..... (flash) a picture of Jerry Manuel with his hands in his back pockets..... (flash) a picture of Gary Ward missing a baseball on a batting "T"..... (flash) a picture of KW bailing his sons out of jail or mugging for the cameras next to Toad Ritchie..... (flash) a picture of Jerry Reinsdorf.

(Go to white background) SOX

Then.....(flash) a picture of Sox fans tailgating and waiting by the ticket windows......

S

O

X

Join the "firing" lines :headbang

Guest wsc425

I like the following commercials.

The 1999 ones.

The 2000 ones.

The 2003 ones that aren't gay with the players playing and the promotional s*** in em.

That is all.

And you know what everytime I see this commercial it pisses me off even more. You've got the grandpa talking about the 1959 World Series team. You got've the Dad talking about the 1983 Winning Ugly team that had the best record in baseball. Then you've got the little girl talking about Maggs and Jose. INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS! :fyou Not about what we have won! :fyou

The sad thing is, is this commerical is basically a Fruedian slip of what is exactly what is wrong with this team. Too many individuals not enough team. Maybe Gallas knew better what he was doing with that commercial than we all gave him credit for?? :huh: :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1

its like a disney movie....loaded with subliminal messages........ ;) nice catch though on your part there its exactly what is wrong with this individual team ;) ...

And you know what everytime I see this commercial it pisses me off even more.  You've got the grandpa talking about the 1959 World Series team.  You got've the Dad talking about the 1983 Winning Ugly team that had the best record in baseball.  Then you've got the little girl talking about Maggs and Jose.  INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS!  :fyou  Not about what we have won!  :fyou

HAHAHA! :lol:

That's exactly what I thought after watching this commercial a few times [it takes a bit of time to not have the girl's O-E-O MAAAAAGLIO not make blood shoot out of one's ears because it's such a shrill voice]

We haven't done s*** recently. We go from the '59 pennant to the '83 playoff team to the best we got is O-E-O and Jose! Jose! Jose! PA-THET-IC.

Guest hotsoxchick1
And you know what everytime I see this commercial it pisses me off even more.  You've got the grandpa talking about the 1959 World Series team.  You got've the Dad talking about the 1983 Winning Ugly team that had the best record in baseball.  Then you've got the little girl talking about Maggs and Jose.  INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS!  :fyou  Not about what we have won!  :fyou

HAHAHA! :lol:

That's exactly what I thought after watching this commercial a few times [it takes a bit of time to not have the girl's O-E-O MAAAAAGLIO not make blood shoot out of one's ears because it's such a shrill voice]

We haven't done s*** recently. We go from the '59 pennant to the '83 playoff team to the best we got is O-E-O and Jose! Jose! Jose! PA-THET-IC.

well they skipped the 2000 year completely............ :P