Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 3

Heads22

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Whitesoxfan56 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:42 AM)
can he just hit the home run now so this doesnt prolong anymore...we all now damablow is gona f*** up so just end it asap i gotta test in 7 hours lol

I have a test first hour tomorrow too. It's going to determine my grade because I'm .5 percentage points away from an A in Physics and need to do good on the test. World Series is a good excuse for not studying.

On a side note, I have to take a s***.

QUOTE(LoFiStew @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:43 AM)
That's 12 walks tonight for Sox pitchers. If they lose tonight, it's not Marte's fault. They've been giving away this game from the start.

Not his fault in the sense that he shouldn't be on the playoff roster. His fault in the sense that he will blow this game.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 05:41 AM)
I went from being extremely nervous to not at all anymore cause I know it's over, about 99.8 percent sure.

I'm sorry, but this is f***ing pathetic that we're in Game 3 of the World Series, and we've put ourselves in a huge disadvantage because Ozzie wanted to keep one of his "guys" on the roster. If the Sox were to lose this game, and go on to lose the WS (I pray that they don't), I'll always have a bad feeling in my stomach about Hermanson over Jenks. Go Sox!