Twins all over KC

Mr. Showtime

The Sox play like s*** there, so we'll see what shakes down. Manuel has to put out that speed lineup this series.

Willie Harris usually played well in the Twinkie Dome last year didn't he?

We have one more to get tomorrow, then we take care of business in Minnesota.

CWSOX45

CWSOX45

I don't recall, but if he did it was because his ground balls we're shooting through that infield.

CWSOX45

I don't recall, but if he did it was because his ground balls we're shooting through that infield.

Must have been. Just like most of the Twinkie hitters have learned to do.

CWSOX45

A win tomorrow and we have some serious mo going into the weekend. Nice to see Frank stroking the ball  :D

Well, all depends on the pitching. Buehrle has to come out and dominate, as does the bullpen. We can discuss this more tomorrow. :bringit

cdub45....I don't think Wright will go. It will be Buehrle, ???, Loaiza. The way you had it, both Loaiza and Wright would be working on 3 days rest. However, I have no idea who will go in between those two. I remember reading that Garland will be skipped....just not sure who will replace him. I hope to god that it is not Gary Glover.

Anyone think we will send down Garland within the next two days or so and bring up Rauch or Stewart?

cdub45....I don't think Wright will go.  It will be Buehrle, ???, Loaiza.  The way you had it, both Loaiza and Wright would be working on 3 days rest.  However, I have no idea who will go in between those two.  I remember reading that Garland will be skipped....just not sure who will replace him.  I hope to god that it is not Gary Glover. 

Anyone think we will send down Garland within the next two days or so and bring up Rauch or Stewart?

WSF- You're correct. That doesn't make much sense. If anyone it will most likely be Rauch. Remember the game he threw last year in the Twinkie Dome? Outstanding!!

CWSOX45

Maybe I didn't have the right feeling then!  :lol:

I'm not sure how they would get Miles up here. I guess it could be Garland, but from what HSC told me there is some small talk of Borchard perhaps being on the way soon. So who knows. :huh:

cdub45....I don't think Wright will go.  It will be Buehrle, ???, Loaiza.  The way you had it, both Loaiza and Wright would be working on 3 days rest.  However, I have no idea who will go in between those two.  I remember reading that Garland will be skipped....just not sure who will replace him.  I hope to god that it is not Gary Glover. 

WSF- You're correct. That doesn't make much sense. If anyone it will most likely be Rauch. Remember the game he threw last year in the Twinkie Dome? Outstanding!!

CWSOX45

That was great. Man, it's too bad we couldn't get the win. The Stinks brought some good pitching that series...and clutch hitting. That was a series that should not have been swept.

I'm not sure how they would get Miles up here. I guess it could be Garland, but from what HSC told me there is some small talk of Borchard perhaps being on the way soon. So who knows.  :huh:

That'd be fine with me too. Hell, if he hit .230 20 65 with 180 K's, it would be better than what we've been getting or what we would get.