Twins all over KC

Mr. Showtime

cdub45....I don't think Wright will go.  It will be Buehrle, ???, Loaiza.  The way you had it, both Loaiza and Wright would be working on 3 days rest.  However, I have no idea who will go in between those two.  I remember reading that Garland will be skipped....just not sure who will replace him.  I hope to god that it is not Gary Glover. 

Anyone think we will send down Garland within the next two days or so and bring up Rauch or Stewart?

WSF- You're correct. That doesn't make much sense. If anyone it will most likely be Rauch. Remember the game he threw last year in the Twinkie Dome? Outstanding!!

CWSOX45

That was great. Man, it's too bad we couldn't get the win. The Stinks brought some good pitching that series...and clutch hitting. That was a series that should not have been swept.

Yup I'm interested now to see who the probables are for Saturday Night....if it's true that Garland is missing his spot, why would Manuel pitch Loaiza and Wright on three days rest? They wouldn't do that with Danny since he's coming off of surgeory.

CWSOX45

That'd be fine with me too.  Hell, if he hit .230 20 65 with 180 K's, it would be better than what we've been getting or what we would get.

My guess would be Harris goes back to make room for Borchard. HSC told me that Manuel is the one who wants Borchard up. But I'm not sure what will happen.

cdub45....I don't think Wright will go.  It will be Buehrle, ???, Loaiza.  The way you had it, both Loaiza and Wright would be working on 3 days rest.  However, I have no idea who will go in between those two.  I remember reading that Garland will be skipped....just not sure who will replace him.  I hope to god that it is not Gary Glover. 

Anyone think we will send down Garland within the next two days or so and bring up Rauch or Stewart?

WSF- You're correct. That doesn't make much sense. If anyone it will most likely be Rauch. Remember the game he threw last year in the Twinkie Dome? Outstanding!!

CWSOX45

That was great. Man, it's too bad we couldn't get the win. The Stinks brought some good pitching that series...and clutch hitting. That was a series that should not have been swept.

Yup I'm interested now to see who the probables are for Saturday Night....if it's true that Garland is missing his spot, why would Manuel pitch Loaiza and Wright on three days rest? They wouldn't do that with Danny since he's coming off of surgeory.

CWSOX45

I don't think Danny had surgery....or did he? I thought he had just gone on the DL and been on there for April and a little of May with some elbow problems...like bone chips. If he had had surgery....I figure he would have been out longer than he was. Removing bone chips would result in the loss of a pitcher for like 2 or 3 months, wouldn't it?

My guess would be Harris goes back to make room for Borchard. HSC told me that Manuel is the one who wants Borchard up. But I'm not sure what will happen.

Harris needs to play everyday to stay sharp....and he isn't going to be an everyday player up here. I think if we do in fact make it to the postseason, he could play a big part in it as a pinch runner. If you can get speed like that in the game late in the game to steal a base or possibly get an extra base on a gapper or something to that extent, that would be huge. Someone like that could have helped us win atleast a game in the 2000 ALDS....and could help us in the future too.

And Borchard could help break up the righties in the lineup.

It is a win-win situation. I personally hope it gets done

Who's going for us that series? Is it Buehrle, Loazia and Wright? If it is I like our chances.

CWSOX45

Buehrle, Garland, Loaiza

So Garland is going to pitch in that series?

Yeah..... he's had pretty good success against Minnesota, if memory serves me correct, so it makes sense. Not to mention, JG has a little retribution to dole out for being ejected the last time he pitched against the Twinkies ;)

Who's going for us that series? Is it Buehrle, Loazia and Wright? If it is I like our chances.

CWSOX45

Buehrle, Garland, Loaiza

So Garland is going to pitch in that series?

Yeah..... he's had pretty good success against Minnesota, if memory serves me correct, so it makes sense. Not to mention, JG has a little retribution to dole out for being ejected the last time he pitched against the Twinkies ;)

True. I hope he plunks Mientky's ass again. That f***head deserves it everytime.

Career against the Stinks, Garland is 1-1 with a 3.75 ERA in 36 innings. Not too shabby

Guest hotsoxchick1
Carlos will put the C in Crush this weekend!!!  He has the dome roof solved. :headbang

he better or hes screwed... im not so sure i like the thought of mark going either.... he doesnt do well in the heafty bag.......oh well .. this is a must win series.............if they dont take it then :fyou im done.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

i did not say you cant count on him.. i said ... he doesnt do well in the baggie dome........there is a difference............ ;)

I never said you did say "count on him". I said it. But my point was, Mark should be able to have success against the Twins. We also need him to have success against them. I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth, Darlin'.

I don't remember hearing that. He pitched in Spring Training, so there was no way he had an operation in the winter.

You're right my mistake. Ever since that injury-stricken 2001 season of pitchers having surgery I automatically thought that Wright must has as well.

CWSOX45

Ya kinda like 2 years ago or whatever year it was where he thought it was a normal fly ball and was camping under it...and then it landed in the 15th row

LOL. I remember that, the look on his face was classic C-Lee!

CWSOX45