United Center

J-MAN

Anyone going to the UC Tuesday or Wednesday?

Seems like when we have a chance to clinch would be great to be with 15000 other Sox fans and party till dawn.

Anyone have any other details - are tickets on a first come basis?

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 04:42 PM)
I wouldn't even pay to see the Bulls or 'Hawks.    :bringit

Awesome avatar - been a while since I saw the original Demon logo!!!! Graduated from DePaul a long time ago - still have a t-shirt with the original logo.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:51 AM)
I wish I could go, it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.  But the wife is only about a week and a half from her due date, so its not really possible.

God bless both of you. . .check that, all three of you!

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:49 AM)
Awesome avatar - been a while since I saw the original Demon logo!!!!  Graduated from DePaul a long time ago - still have a t-shirt with the original logo.

I luv the old Billy Blue Demon logo, and I'm currently at DePaul.

I'm really hoping the school licenses the old logo because no new merchandise has been made with it in quite a while, and I prefer it much, much more than the current one.

:gosox3:

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 04:54 PM)
I luv the old Billy Blue Demon logo, and I'm currently at DePaul.

I'm really hoping the school licenses the old logo because no new merchandise has been made with it in quite a while, and I prefer it much, much more than the current one. 

:gosox3:

It's really wierd - several years ago the then new school president decided the old logo had a satanic link and threatened to do away with the Demon logo - after a lot of negative response they came up with the new logo which I find a lot more demonic - but my son thinks is cool.

Whenever I talk with DePaul people hear you can sometimes find the old logo in resale shops around the campus.

My t-shirt with the old logo is among my prized possessions.

:gosoxretro:

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 04:41 PM)
Anyone going to the UC Tuesday or Wednesday?

Seems like when we have a chance to clinch would be great to be with 15000 other  Sox fans and party till dawn.

Anyone have any other details - are tickets on a first come basis?

Sorry - my mind is muddled with all the joy from last night - mean Wed. or Thursday!!! :gosox1:

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:58 AM)
Bulls vs. Grizz...only Wednesday and Thursday, are you planing on going either night?

Likely Thursday unless we win Tuesday, then we'll go on Wednesday. You bringing the usual suspects..? :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:59 AM)
Likely Thursday unless we win Tuesday, then we'll go on Wednesday. You bringing the usual suspects..?  :lol:

Yeah probably...you know how I roll... :lol:

I'm gonna do the same thing, if they win on tuesday I will be there wednesday, if not then thursday.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 05:08 PM)
Since it's GA, I wonder if the Club level will be open. That might be the best section to view the big screens.

EDIT: Just checked...yes.

Just so you know it isn't general admission as in first come first serve, there is still assigned seating, the GA refers to all tickets being the same price.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:42 AM)
I have been thinking about it for Wednesday since I will be off work Thursday and Friday.  Either that or have my aunts over again and order a pizza.

Always with the Aunts?

The only two people that spend more time with ladies around here is Jas and Mercy!

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 01:03 PM)
It sounds cool, they said they were going to bring all of the games and message board stuff from Comiskey, so it will be just like being there.  i really wish I could go.

Someone had to go and get someone pregnant... :headshake :lol:

Edited by RibbieRubarb