Who else has had MULTIPLE dreams about the Sox

Greg Hibbard

I'm with you, I've had many dreams the past few weeks, and all were good, so far. And last night was the single greatest sports moment(s)/sporting event of my entire life. I'm 30 years old, decided I'm going to get tickets to game 2 no matter how expensive they are (and as a gift to my girlfriend for her birthday), and in retrospect, they were worth every single penny.

From Konerkos slam, to Pods walk-off...it was a night that couldn't have been scripted better.

I'm not one for the usual fantasys...but I swear to God, something, maybe Shoeless Joe is helping us through this.

From Sox fest to this...I was there for the entire ride, from the early season up's to the late season down's...to this most amazing season of our lives.

And if I'm dreaming...never wake me.

-y2

QUOTE(Greg Hibbard @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
I must've had six dreams about the White Sox in the past two weeks. Most bizarre one was last wednesday where I dreamed we were already down 3-0 to the Astros in the series and we were gonna forfeit game four. I don't think I've ever been so outraged in a dream.

Edited by Y2HH