Looks pretty good for you guys.

Wiredawg1

Some positive input here from a Tribe fan. You guys look pretty much like a lock to get it done after last night. That was a pretty much a coffin nail for the Stros i'm thinking. They all looked stunned by that shot. I couldn't believe that Qualls was stupid enough to throw a dead red fastball over the high part of the plate to Kenerko. Props to Paul for a very clutch hit. I know you guys are all riding high right now, and I hope you remember this note. All Tribe fans are not buttholes. I for one would take some comfort in knowing that we got eliminated at least by the team that is looking like they're going to take the whole tamale. Good luck, and it's damn cool that a team from the Central is showing some serious heart for a change. WD

QUOTE(Wiredawg1 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 06:15 PM)
Some positive input here from a Tribe fan. You guys look pretty much like a lock to get it done after last night. That was a pretty much a coffin nail for the Stros i'm thinking. They all looked stunned by that shot. I couldn't believe that Qualls was stupid enough to throw a dead red fastball over the high part of the plate to Kenerko. Props to Paul for a very clutch hit.  I know you guys are all riding high right now, and I hope you remember this note. All Tribe fans are not buttholes. I for one would take some comfort in knowing that we got eliminated at least by the team that is looking like they're going to take the whole tamale.  Good luck, and it's damn cool that a team from the Central is showing some serious heart for a change. WD

All baseball fans are buttholes. :lol:

Just kidding.

There's good fans almost everywhere, except some large, big ass urinal on the north side of Chicago.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:31 AM)
All baseball fans are buttholes.  :lol:

Just kidding.

There's good fans almost everywhere, except some large, big ass urinal on the north side of Chicago.

LOL!! :cheers

Wiredawg, thanks for the nice thoughts. :D

Edited by BigEdWalsh

QUOTE(Wiredawg1 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 01:15 PM)
Some positive input here from a Tribe fan. You guys look pretty much like a lock to get it done after last night. That was a pretty much a coffin nail for the Stros i'm thinking. They all looked stunned by that shot. I couldn't believe that Qualls was stupid enough to throw a dead red fastball over the high part of the plate to Kenerko. Props to Paul for a very clutch hit.  I know you guys are all riding high right now, and I hope you remember this note. All Tribe fans are not buttholes. I for one would take some comfort in knowing that we got eliminated at least by the team that is looking like they're going to take the whole tamale.  Good luck, and it's damn cool that a team from the Central is showing some serious heart for a change. WD

Wiredawg, how cool you came back. I remember at the end of the season you had doubts about how well the Sox would compete and that the Indians would do better. I hoped you'd drop by.

Every team has some hardcore fans that are great baseball people. Then there are the buttholes who identify themselves as fans that we all are embarrassed for. Ours tend to find their way onto the field, without shirts, and needing an attorney :angry: We know they aren't real fans . . .

Keep stopping by and letting us know Indians news.

QUOTE(Wiredawg1 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 01:15 PM)

who's Kenerko?

nah j/k but thank you for the comments, i'm really looking forward to a great season next year and a rekindling of a great rivalry. best of luck to you guys next year. even if we win this thing i'd be hesitant to call us the favorite to win next year with the talent on that indians team.

:cheers