For those who care

witesoxfan

How in the f*** are the Wild gonna get out of this hole? Down 3-0...they have got to be f***ed, don't you suppose?

The last time Anaheim played Minnesota, Anaheim advanced to the World Series. That looks like the scenario that is going to happen now as well...though the Ducks will go to the Stanley Cup Finals, not the World Series.

How in the f*** are the Wild gonna get out of this hole?  Down 3-0...they have got to be f***ed, don't you suppose?

The last time Anaheim played Minnesota, Anaheim advanced to the World Series.  That looks like the scenario that is going to happen now as well...though the Ducks will go to the Stanley Cup Finals, not the World Series.

I went to my first hockey game months ago, and it was a Ducks game, I'm convinced I'm the one who started the Ducks tear into the playoffs :D

Go Ducks!! :lol: :headbang

Ducks are the, um, 2002 Angels of NHL: there is no way they should killing people on paper, but in the 5 playoff games I've watched, including the 5-OT'er, they deffinately outplayed their more talented and experienced opponents with their heart, their goalie, their D and their teamwork...kinda like poor man's Devils of '95, but younger and quicker. Did I mention the Superman for a goalie?

My Red Wings should be ashamed of themselves. f***ing Fedorov gutless, overrated, overpaid primadonna....

Ducks are the, um,  2002 Angels of NHL:  there is no way they should killing people on paper, but in the 5 playoff games I've watched, including the 5-OT'er,  they deffinately outplayed their more talented and experienced opponents with their heart, their goalie, their D and their teamwork...kinda like poor man's Devils of '95, but younger and quicker.  Did I mention the Superman for a goalie?

My Red Wings should be ashamed of themselves.  f***ing Fedorov gutless, overrated, overpaid primadonna....

Boo f***ing hoo

DETROIT SUCKS

My Red Wings should be ashamed of themselves.

Your Red Wings?

I recall no support from you any of the times that I have caught s*** about being a Red Wings fan -- no, no recollection of that at all. Never once.

Last time the Wings lost a playoff series 4-0, they returned and won the next two Stanley Cups.

Yo, and Heather, some time I will let you know what the Stanley Cup playoffs are and how teams get there (by winning) and what winning the Stanley Cup exerience is like...

redwings2.gif

How in the f*** are the Wild gonna get out of this hole?  Down 3-0...they have got to be f***ed, don't you suppose?

The last time Anaheim played Minnesota, Anaheim advanced to the World Series.  That looks like the scenario that is going to happen now as well...though the Ducks will go to the Stanley Cup Finals, not the World Series.

They could start by scoring a goal against Gigure! :P

Yes, yes, YES! My Ducks RULE!

Those that don't know already, I have 1 Chicago and 1 Cali team from each sport I'm a fan of (minus the Cubs of course....I left them to my brother).

My Cali teams are Padres, Chargers, Kings and Ducks.

Who knew that the LA area might be the home to 3 world champs out of 4 sports? And the Raiders got to the Super Bowl, formerly from LA.

Yeah JSG is smokin. He was the only strongpoint I had in my fantasy hockey leagues, although he didn't even do THAT well in the regular season.

I like the story, but if the Words "Mighty Ducks" ever got written onto the Stanley Cup I would have to vomit repeatedly.

don't worry...Ottawa will take the Ducks out.

although, I do like Anaheim for two reasons:

1. former Hawk Carney

2. former Hawk Thomas

:fyou here's to you Bill Wirtz, you son of a b****!

soxfaninbeverly,

I just LOVE your avatar!!! The Blackhawks happen to be my very favorite sports team. Are they your's?

Anyways, I thought that you'd love to know that there is a VERY great Blackhawks fan site at www.blackhawkzone.com. At Blackhawkzone, I am a full site moderator as well as a game reporter. That site ROCKS!!! Oh, I am HawkyHeather over there (Hawky instead of Hockey...it's a play on words).

I like the story, but if the Words "Mighty Ducks" ever got written onto the Stanley Cup I would have to vomit repeatedly.

The FUNNIEST sign you will ever see at a game was a game against the Stars with the Ducks up:

"Bring the Cup back to Anaheim!"

LMAO!

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar, Heather Lee. Yes, the Hawks are my favorite sports team.

I used to read blackhawkzone during the regular season, and I must say, it is very cool. If you are a moderator over there, I am going to have to get on the message board. I used to go over and read the news, but never got on the board. I'm one of the ESPN converts that just came over to this board, so I used to post over there. I'm going to have to stop in at the blackhawkzone board now.

Heather, have you read Career Misconduct? I must have read the book in about 2 days, it was excellent, and if you haven't please do. Any Hawk fan would appreciate it

"Bring the Cup back to Anaheim!"

LMAO!

wow Ugly, that sign is pure genius.

:bang

I've never read Career Misconduct; however, I've heard it's a classic, and that it divulges all of $Bill's secrets, however many they are. Look forward to my game recaps next year, as I write some of them for Frank, the webmaster of Blackhawkzone. Hope you enjoy the boards there! A GREAT place for Blackhawks fans to gather.

I've heard it's a classic, and that it divulges all of $Bill's secrets, however many they are. Look forward to my game recaps next year, as I write some of them for Frank, the webmaster of Blackhawkzone. Hope you enjoy the boards there!

yeah, it really goes into great detail about how horrible and shady Bill Wirtz is. I will keep an eye out for your articles, I'm looking forward to reading your game recaps.

although my favorite hockey team was actually the Ft Wayne Komets as that was actually the team I used to go see when I learned hockey in college.

SS2K3, did you go to college in Ft. Wayne? A buddy of mine went to school about 30 miles east of there.

yeah, it really goes into great detail about how horrible and shady Bill Wirtz is. I will keep an eye out for your articles, I'm looking forward to reading your game recaps.

SS2K3, did you go to college in Ft. Wayne? A buddy of mine went to school about 30 miles east of there.

Bev- I went to a small liberal arts school named Manchester College. Where did you buddy go? Grace? Huntington?