For those who care

witesoxfan

I am cheering for the Sens, but knowing that they choke at some point in the playoffs on a regular basis, I don't see them getting passed Brodeau (however the f*** you spell that goalie's name!!!)

One question about the ESPN announcers? Why were they whining and crying to have a Canadian team in the finals and now that the Sens are the last chance for that to happen, they want them to lose to the Devils. I don't think the announcers could have been any more biased for the Devils unless they get on their knees and give each Devil a BJ. When I am watching the Sens games, I have to turn the sound down because I can't tolerate those imbociles. I am not asking them to kiss Sens ass or anything, but don't be so obviously biased, it gets really nausiating really quick.

GO SENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the announcers could have been any more biased for the Devils unless they get on their knees and give each Devil a BJ

The only thing I can think of is that they must feel that NJ is the strongest team left, thus bringing the Cup back to the East Coast and NJ.

I like ESPN b/c of their sports coverage, but what makes me so sick about their broadcasters and "Sportscenter" in general is the blatant East Coast bias coverage.

Every night, the first 4 of 5 top stories are always about the Yank-mees, Red Sox, NJ nets, Mets.

The only thing I can think of is that they must feel that NJ is the strongest team left, thus bringing the Cup back to the East Coast and NJ.

I like ESPN b/c of their sports coverage, but what makes me so sick about their broadcasters and "Sportscenter" in general is the blatant East Coast bias coverage.

Every night, the first 4 of 5 top stories are always about the Yank-mees, Red Sox, NJ nets, Mets.

Is there anything west of New York City?