How Many Season Ticketholders

GoRowand33

I wasn't about to buy a full-season just for the world series, as much as I would have liked to. But, I did get permission from my wife today to buy the double play package for next season!!! So, I will be dealing with that tomorrow!!! It was my reward for not paying some scalper an insane amount of money.

:cheers :cheers :gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(The Critic @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:47 PM)
The Ozzie plan is a 13-gamer, and is available in November.

awesome...must. pool. money.

i made it to 8 games this summer, and i figure i prolly overpayed quite a bit , so i figured if i'm gonna go to plus 10 games..get a ticket package.

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
i agree, plus the upper deck is too steep

[begin seriousness]

Funny what a big difference it makes when there are a lot of people up there. On empty nights last year, I used to go way up above the posts to sneak a smoke and I really did feel the vertigo. I sat up there all game during the ALCS and didn't feel it at all, it felt like being in a balcony at a movie house.

[End seriousness]

We now return to normal programming.

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 11:38 PM)
I wasn't about to buy a full-season just for the world series, as much as I would have liked to.  But, I did get permission from my wife today to buy the double play package for next season!!!  So, I will be dealing with that tomorrow!!!  It was my reward for not paying some scalper an insane amount of money.

:cheers  :cheers  :gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

Save your time - the Sox ticket office isn't taking any season ticket orders until Nov. 1!!!!!!!

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 10:35 AM)
Save your time - the Sox ticket office isn't taking any season ticket orders until Nov. 1!!!!!!!

Yea they are. Another idiot Cub fan informed me this morning he's got game 6 & 7 tickets and season seats in 113.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 10:39 AM)
Give him a swift kick in the ass for me, will ya Steff?

Oh.. they are getting their share from the Sox fans here. It's the only time anyone dare talk back to the corner offices. :lol:

QUOTE(chisox72 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
I wasn't about to buy a full-season just for the world series, as much as I would have liked to.  But, I did get permission from my wife today to buy the double play package for next season!!!  So, I will be dealing with that tomorrow!!!  It was my reward for not paying some scalper an insane amount of money.

:cheers  :cheers  :gosox1:  :gosox2:  :gosox3:  :gosox4:  :gosoxretro:

I was gonna pay a scalper a serious chunk of loot for 1 ticket to 1 WS game. I might take it and buy a season package.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
Yea they are. Another idiot Cub fan informed me this morning he's got game 6 & 7 tickets and season seats in 113.

They are not taking any new orders...but they are still filling orders that were made on monday and tuesday of last week.

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 10:52 AM)
They are not taking any new orders...but they are still filling orders that were made on monday and tuesday of last week.

No idea when they ordered. But they are new holders. :huh

I still haven't ordered season tix...since a) they have been easy to get and B) I have a ticket connection that gets me great seats whenever I want. I'd love to get an 81 game package...and go to like 30...but I'd want to split it with someone and I haven't found the right people. So I'll just keep doing what I'm doing...and I'll still get playoff tix. :P Yeah.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)

I placed an order last Monday hoping to get WS tickets! Finally received a call from one of the ticket agents last night saying the are not processing any ticket orders until Nov. 1!!!!!

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
I placed an order last Monday hoping to get WS tickets!  Finally received a call from one of the ticket agents last night saying the are not processing any ticket orders until Nov. 1!!!!!

They must just not like you.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(J-MAN @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 04:09 PM)
I placed an order last Monday hoping to get WS tickets!  Finally received a call from one of the ticket agents last night saying the are not processing any ticket orders until Nov. 1!!!!!

Isn't that exactly what I told you yesterday afternoon? :D