Alomar defends the Sox

bulokis

Guest hotsoxchick1

since when does anyone give a s*** what little o has to say........isnt he the same guy who bashed on his teamate for losing the world series for them ............f*** him......sandy dont let it bother you.... little o is just pissed cause hes the only one left of the originals who isnt making any big money lol.......... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
He was right with most of the s*** about Mesa...and Mesa did lose the world series for em

wheres your sense of humor tonite???? lol.....little o is just a loud mouthed asshole who has nothing better to do but dis on everyone else cause his own team sucks so much.........mesa did suck up that game but the way little o came out with is sure wasnt called for.........hes an ass plain and simple.........

wheres your sense of humor tonite???? lol.....little o is just a loud mouthed asshole who has nothing better to do but dis on everyone else cause his own team sucks so much.........mesa did suck up that game but the way little o came out with is sure wasnt called for.........hes an ass plain and simple.........

Of course he is .... just look at the uniform he's wearing. That confirms it.

My sense of humor must have vanished somewhere in the studying i've been doing all damn day and night.... :bang :rolleyes:

Whether Omar's comments have any truth to them (perhaps they do) isn't the issue. The issue as I see it is why he feels the need to comment on our team. Doesn't he have better things to concern himself with than the play of the White Sox?

If he wants to do commentary on teams and/or players around the league, maybe he should retire and join the crew of Baseball Tonight. Otherwise, he should mind his own business and discuss issues that affect him and his team -- not the work ethic of a division rival.

Whether Omar's comments have any truth to them (perhaps they do) isn't the issue.  The issue as I see it is why he feels the need to comment on our team.  Doesn't he have better things to concern himself with than the play of the White Sox?

If he wants to do commentary on teams and/or players around the league, maybe he should retire and join the crew of Baseball Tonight.  Otherwise, he should mind his own business and discuss issues that affect him and his team -- not the work ethic of a division rival.

Maybe because the idiot reporters asked him a question..?

He's a good guy. I'm sure he was just blowing off some misplaced steam.

Whether Omar's comments have any truth to them (perhaps they do) isn't the issue.  The issue as I see it is why he feels the need to comment on our team.  Doesn't he have better things to concern himself with than the play of the White Sox?

If he wants to do commentary on teams and/or players around the league, maybe he should retire and join the crew of Baseball Tonight.  Otherwise, he should mind his own business and discuss issues that affect him and his team -- not the work ethic of a division rival.

Just because someone asks you a question, that doesn't mean you are obligated to answer it.

He should have just said "Sandy's a good guy and I wish him and his team well, except when we play them *laughs*, but for me to answer questions about guys that I for the most part don't know personally, would be wrong. I'll gladly answer any questions you have about the Indians".

Just because someone asks you a question, that doesn't mean you are obligated to answer it.

He should have just said "Sandy's a good guy and I wish him and his team well, except when we play them *laughs*, but for me to answer questions about guys that I for the most part don't know personally, would be wrong. I'll gladly answer any questions you have about the Indians".

If Frank ever learns how do this, his life would be SOOOO much easier :bang

My thoughts too...

Hey, Frank's gotta be who he is, good or bad. To change because the fans or his teammates want him to would just be wrong. Accept him for who he is, or don't -- but remember, without him being productive in our lineup in '03, we ain't winning.

Besides, if I've gotta have a "controversy" or 2 a season, but get a HOF player in return, I'll gladly take it.

Here is an interesting article. Alomar fires back at Vizquel after his comment that the sox seems to be good one day and the next day the sox dont care.

And the untrue part of Omar's statement lies where :huh: ?

Maybe the White Sox should stop worrying about what Vizquel says and go out there, score some runs for their pitchers (especially MB), and win a few ballgames IN A ROW :angry:

People are only talking about this team because it is underachieving..... BIG TIME!!!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1
I can not read the link but in the Times yesterday it reported he said we played like All-Stars one day and like we are dead the next or something along these lines.  Isn't that what we have been saying for a couple of years now?

you mean little o is reading the boards too????? omg...lol dont these guys have better things to do like take batting pratice or something ...........lollollollol............ :D