*OFFICIAL* Bitch about the media thread

wilmot825

I am sick of Jay Mariotti and his dumb comments. All season he trashed us, all playoffs he ripped us, and now he is no where to be found. Lets win a World Series for us and so we can throw it in Mariotti's face and Brantley's too. 2 more wins, Lets Go SOx!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wilmot825 @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 03:27 PM)
I am sick of Jay Mariotti and his dumb comments. All season he trashed us, all playoffs he ripped us, and now he is no where to be found. Lets win a World Series for us and so we can throw it in Mariotti's face and Brantley's too. 2 more wins, Lets Go SOx!

He's right here:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/worldseries...-spt-jay24.html

Moronetti should be ridiculed for his hatered of Reinsdorf. The guy has a personal vendetta against JR, because he "broke-up" the 1998 Bulls. The sad part is that every Chicago fan knew that the 1998 Bulls was most likely the last year the Bulls were going to be good and would rather see MJ and the Bulls go out a champion, rather than lose to the Knicks. But why would common sense and facts get in the way of a rant and raving story?

I can't wait for that ugly a-hole to pack up his bags and move back to Pittsburgh! The guy doesn't represent Chicago, it's fans or it's fans knowledge of sports.

As for the poster that pointed out that the Sox are two wins away, but we're complaining about a bad sports writer....all I have to say is that if I won the lottery, dated a supermodel, drove a 1963 Jaguar E-Type and all my sports teams were winning, I would still complain about Moronetti. I won't rest until this jerk is out of Chicago.

Edited by Irishsox1

after reading that crap, i decided to email him

"from: trevor caesar in castaic, calif.

jay, i just wanted to send you a quick note to let you know how entertaining your articles and segments on around the horn have been. at the beginning of spring training, i just thought you were a tool. then, the all star break came and passed. now we find ourselves in october and believe it or not, i don't think your a tool any longer. now i know your a tool.

no worries thou, i'm a tool just as much as you are and i envy that you get paid for it while i sit here at home emailing you.

oh wait, i almost forgot the white sox are in the series. that's right, i have no reason to be down about baseball or its clown columnist.

keep on writing those wonderful articles of enlightenment mariotti... keep on sacrificing logic and reason for the all-mighty dollar.

thank you kindy,

a friend on the west coast"

People! Spell check! Grammar check! Let's not send e-mails to national news sources that are riddled with grammatical mistakes! Let's show the world how smart Sox fans are by always using proper spelling and grammar!!!!!!

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 10:31 PM)
People! Spell check! Grammar check! Let's not send e-mails to national news sources that are riddled with grammatical mistakes! Let's show the world how smart Sox fans are by always using proper spelling and grammar!!!!!!

ee cummings didnt use proper puncuation... neither do i

=P

QUOTE(hi8is @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
ee cummings didnt use proper puncuation... neither do i

=P

Hi8is, I read E.E. Cummings. I knew E.E. Cummings. E.E. Cummings was a friend of mine. Hi8is, you're no E.E. Cummings.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 06:29 PM)
The.Only.Thing.More.Annoying.Than.Mariotti.Are.People.Who.Post.Like.This

or.people.who.complain.about.people.posting.like.this.by.posting.like.this. Damn that is annoying to type :D I think it needed to be shorter to be effective.