*OFFICIAL* Bitch about the media thread

wilmot825

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 09:48 PM)
Sox fans only respect sports guys that kiss our asses and love all things Sox. Everyone who ever, even once, dares to utter or print a negative is an idiot, moron. You would think will all those WS championships we would get picked every year, but sadly it takes some guys too long to catch on. Of course then they are bandwagon jumpers.  :lolhitting

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW is Roy Os(waldo) pitching for both the WhiteSox & Houston Disastros in the same game? JG getting no love. Just his picture. I just wanna kill the media. My wife asks me why do i cuss so much when we kill everybody. I tell her it is the frustration of wanting to kill the media for dissing us all the f'n day & night. IT IS PODSTHETIC!

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 10:04 PM)
BTW is Roy Os(waldo) pitching for both the WhiteSox & Houston Disastros in the same game?  JG getting no love.  Just his picture.

Trust me. It will just make that sinker dance more. It will just add another 1.5 mph to the 4 seamer.

Every report I see on Oswalt makes me believe in Jon that much m ore.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
I hate all of you. I'm serious, I hate you. The next person to start a thread about the National Media dissing the Sox is getting a personal beating from yours truely.

Every day in the playoffs, it seems someone starts about 3-4 threads b****ing about someone in the media.

Every day in the playoffs except for 1 game, we've won.

That's a high enough correlation for me. And I'm superstitious enough to just let em keep going. I'll b**** at them in the threads, but dammit, something's working. For all i know, it's these threads.

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 10:57 PM)
STOP.TALKING.ABOUT.THE.BIASED.MEDIA

these threads are getting out of hand.....I heard WSI loves these thread though.....go post there

Suggestion: If you don't like these threads, there's a simple solution...don't read them! :nono

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 07:27 AM)
Suggestion:  If you don't like these threads, there's a simple solution...don't read them!    :nono

Some of us have to read every damn thread no matter what. Is there a twelve step program for message boards?

Hello, my name is Tex, and I'm a soxtalk junkie.

Hi Tex, where is Southsider?

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 10:48 PM)
Sox fans only respect sports guys that kiss our asses and love all things Sox. Everyone who ever, even once, dares to utter or print a negative is an idiot, moron. You would think will all those WS championships we would get picked every year, but sadly it takes some guys too long to catch on. Of course then they are bandwagon jumpers.  :lolhitting

So long as they actually seem to know our team--like pronouncing their names as they're supposed to be pronounced--and giving deserved props to our guys, let the criticism come. Hell, we Sox fans, as distinguished from fans up North, are forever beating up on the players, managers, organization, etc., but you know it's because we luv 'em. :P

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 02:26 AM)
Every day in the playoffs, it seems someone starts about 3-4 threads b****ing about someone in the media.

That's a high enough correlation for me.  And I'm superstitious enough to just let em keep going.  I'll b**** at them in the threads, but dammit, something's working.  For all i know, it's these threads.

:headbang

:notworthy

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 01:26 AM)

That's a high enough correlation for me.  And I'm superstitious enough to just let em keep going.  I'll b**** at them in the threads, but dammit, something's working.  For all i know, it's these threads.

Now that's funny!

You know I got sick of the fox broadcasters so I muted my television and turned on my reciever/surround sound system to ESPN 1000 and listened to Jon Rooney and Ed Farmer give the play by play. To my surprise there was no delay really and it seemed to be timed perfectly. I don't know how it will work now since they are playing in Houston. But it was cool hearing Hawk in the radio both during the 7th inning.

Edited by WinningUgly85

QUOTE(WinningUgly85 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 09:48 AM)
You know I got sick of the fox broadcasters so I muted my television and turned on my reciever/surround sound system to ESPN 1000 and listened to Jon Rooney and Ed Farmer give the play by play. To my surprise there was no delay really and it seemed to be timed perfectly.  I don't know how it will work now since they are playing in Houston.  But it was cool hearing Hawk in the radio both during the 7th inning.

Hawk was at Game 2? I thought he said he was staying in Fla?

I like Dave Letterman. I liked Craig Kilborn too while he was doing the late show. Dave is funny with his missing names and messing them up, etc. Why all the fuss? The Sox are 2-0 in the World Series and nothing that anybody in the media says or does will change that. I am just enjoying the moment and looking foward to the championship.