*OFFICIAL* Bitch about the media thread

wilmot825

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 06:00 PM)
or.people.who.complain.about.people.posting.like.this.by.posting.like.this. Damn that is annoying to type  :D I think it needed to be shorter to be effective.

You.Also.Forgot.To.Capitalize.Each.Words.First.Letter.

Ok, I'll stop.

Edited by mr_genius

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 12:34 AM)
Quit the b****ing. No one is going to slurp off the White Sox ever. So stop fantasizing about that and complaining until someone does. It won't happen. Enjoy the team instead of paying attention to a writer you supposedly don't care about.

You have a lot of balls to post this after last night.

Pot.Kettle.Black

:lol:

/I had to

I was listening to the Dan Patrick show on ESPN 1000 on my way home from school. He said something along the lines of "If the white sox win the world series I wonder if they are going to put an asterick next to the record" because of all the controversial calls.

:angry: :chair

:finger

:gosox4:

Edited by WinningUgly85

I heard him minimize and footnote the Sox victory last night too. Sickening. :puke

You know, when Dye misses a fly ball, when there are questionable calls our way, NONE of the Talking Heads take that into account. Only the Sox "get all the breaks." :puke

I heard one of the a**holes on ESPN this afternoon predicting that the Astros could "well" sweep in Houston. His main argument? Houston's awesome record at home. Okay, legit to say...but nowhere in this ten minute "analysis" was the counterpoint about the Sox road record. Sickening. :puke

Sox fans only respect sports guys that kiss our asses and love all things Sox. Everyone who ever, even once, dares to utter or print a negative is an idiot, moron. You would think will all those WS championships we would get picked every year, but sadly it takes some guys too long to catch on. Of course then they are bandwagon jumpers. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Texsox @ Oct 24, 2005 -> 09:48 PM)
Sox fans only respect sports guys that kiss our asses and love all things Sox. Everyone who ever, even once, dares to utter or print a negative is an idiot, moron. You would think will all those WS championships we would get picked every year, but sadly it takes some guys too long to catch on. Of course then they are bandwagon jumpers.  :lolhitting

Well, i can hardly blame them for dissing the sox. We have picked up a Journey song as our anthem.

i would hate us too

lol

Watching the Late Show with David Letterman He showed a picture of Joe Crede making a diving catch calling him Jim Crede, oh and of course he had to point out the color socks he was wearing which were black while making a reference to our teams name.

Edited by WinningUgly85