What's the story behind your name?

BridgeportHeather

You scared me there for a minute... I thought you were going to say Ryne Sandberg.  :lol:

or Wayne Van Dorp of the Blackhawks!

oh, I took this name because I criticize everything and don't really ever offer a better alternative!! :D

...it was either The Critic or "Mike East" or "Mike West" - North and South were taken!!! :P

my real name is Mario and since I worked in a restaurant for a few years (from 13-19), someone started calling me Molto, as in Molto Mario.

my name before this was rio255, RIO coming from maRIO and 255 being my highest bowling game at the time.

Well, it goes back to when I used to participate in the Cyberskibber.com online game (back in the '90s before it cost money) I was trying to figure out a name for my Sox team, but i then created a Marlins team with the name "Fishheads". I thought that I could transfer the "-heads" suffix after the name Sox, and boom - Soxheads was born. Of course I can always be reffered to as heads, Alex, or the name "misdirectedrage"

So there.

my real name is Mario and since I worked in a restaurant for a few years (from 13-19), someone started calling me Molto, as in Molto Mario.

my name before this was rio255, RIO coming from maRIO and 255 being my highest bowling game at the time.

I would of called you that also. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmm........ you probably want to know how i picked my name huh...........well at the time (been quite a few years now) i had to pick a name on the way old sox boards... the sox were HOT... so i thought hmmm HOTSOX...and since im a CHICK fan i figured why not just put it all together.. HOTSOXCHICK... the 1 is because im the only 1......... :D .......ha...ha....ha...... not what you guys were thinking, was it now????? :D

hmm........ you probably want to know how i picked my name huh...........well at the time (been quite a few years now) i had to pick a name on the way old sox boards... the sox were HOT... so i thought hmmm HOTSOX...and since im a CHICK fan i figured why not just put it all together.. HOTSOXCHICK... the 1 is because im the only 1......... :D .......ha...ha....ha...... not what you guys were thinking, was it now?????  :D

Come on HSC you could try a little harder to feed the fantasy couldn't you. :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
Come on HSC you could try a little harder to feed the fantasy couldn't you. :D

i could have , but, im just being truthful here.. thats where my name came from......honestly.......... :D

i could have , but, im just being truthful here.. thats where my  name came from......honestly.......... :D

Could stand for Hospitatble Sox Chick from my experiance, but Hotsoxchick is likely not flatering enough.