PALE HOSE NEWBIES!

kapkomet

Guys and gals,

We welcome you to soxtalk!

I want to clarify a couple of things.

First, note that sarcasm is in green, as in, we don't like newbies (noobs) around here!

If you decide you're brave enough to start a thread, that's cool. But PLEASE don't start a thread saying, "I bet this has already been posted". If you have to start a topic that way, then LOOK FOR IT.

I know that the search has been disabled, and we will fix that shortly after the World Series.

But it's certainly better to read the threads, and learn more about soxtalk, then it is to clutter up everything by starting 500 of the same threads.

Also, before jumping down people's throats about opinions you may disagree with, it might be best to read for a while to learn people's posting tendencies. Kapkomet is a great poster, he will debate anything. But that southsider, he'll rip you to shreds if you disagree with him. You get the idea.

This is 100% the most exciting time in White Sox baseball history for 99.9% of us here. The remaining .1% is reserved for old farts like Texsox, who was around for the 1959 series, so this is "as exciting" instead of the "most exciting" time for us fans. We're glad you're here, and stick around after the Series so we can talk it up about the offseason. :lol:

Bottom line: a little common sense goes a long way while learning the ropes here.

If you have questions, PM (private message) one of us in the red names at the bottom of the main board page (we're the admins).

Kap

Edited by kapkomet

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 06:25 PM)
.........and you're drunk every day i between.

:D

every day i between are the days i between of the i between in the i between of secondary i between shots of vodka are weak boners.