Black Sleeved Jerseys

BlackBetsy

Was hoping for help on this - I really want one of the Sox's alternate home jerseys with the white/pinstriped chest and black sleeves. I looked all around the Cell, Dick's Sporting Goods, and I couldn't find them. I remember seeing them at the Majestic jersey shop on the 100 level last year, but they weren't around this time when I looked.

I'm posting a pic of the jersey...anyone see this one available anywhere?

I just got one of these. They are called home vest. Triple Threat Sports had a sale when the Sox clinched the division and authentics were 99. I got mine and was wearing it this weekend when I was in Chicago and its pretty sweet.

I'm sure you can find it elsewhere as well, but www.triplethreatsports was the website I think. Grandstand probably has them as well.

Just know they are called home vest

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
I just got one of these.  They are called home vest.  Triple Threat Sports had a sale when the Sox clinched the division and authentics were 99.  I got mine and was wearing it this weekend when I was in Chicago and its pretty sweet. 

I'm sure you can find it elsewhere as well, but www.triplethreatsports was the website I think.  Grandstand probably has them as well.

Just know they are called home vest

Thanks. Was it a one piece or did it come as vest and black undershirt? I was hoping to get it as a one piece jersey.

I'm wondering about a number. I'd say putting #14 on there is a no-brainer, but if they don't resign Konerko, it becomes obsolete. #35 is a good choice, as you'd be harkening back to Frank's glory days.

QUOTE(BlackBetsy @ Oct 25, 2005 -> 12:40 PM)
Thanks.  Was it a one piece or did it come as vest and black undershirt?  I was hoping to get it as a one piece jersey.

I'm wondering about a number.  I'd say putting #14 on there is a no-brainer, but if they don't resign Konerko, it becomes obsolete.  #35 is a good choice, as you'd be harkening back to Frank's glory days.

It was a 1 piece. I got mine with 41 and McCarthy on it.