Sox @ Houston - World Series Game 4

Heads22

why don't they get so excited about our plays? We had an incredible DP...nothign...this is ridiculous...

can't wait until we win...and then can't wait until Buck is replaced and/or fox loses rights to sports all sports

I can't wait until there is a big Soxtalk get together so I can get everybodies autographs. I had no idea we had so many big leaguers that came in the game threads. It's a privledge to be here with you guys.

Only White Sox fans can get pissed at their players in a 0-0 game after winning 10 out of 11 in the playoffs.

Edited by jphat007

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 02:21 AM)
I'm gonna trust the guy with the .400+ OBP and .922 OPS in the playoffs thank you very much.

And I don't think he has one hit on the first pitch during the playoffs. As DAllen just said, if you swing at the first pitch, try to be dangerous, and don't just play pepper with the SS.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 02:23 AM)
I can't wait until there is a big Soxtalk get together so I can get everybodies autographs. I had no idea we had so many big leaguers that came in the game threads. It's a privledge to be here with you guys.

in reality, you aren't more correct then them. But in your head :drink

good luck.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)

Only White Sox fans can get pissed at their players in a 0-0 game after winning 10 out of 11 in the playoffs.

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 02:23 AM)

I don't give a flying f*** how many games they've won in a row, etc. They have 4 games left to win one game. The offense didn't come to play tonight, and if they go in a slump, the Astros have the pitching to shut us down for quite a while.

QUOTE(bmags @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 08:23 PM)
in reality, you aren't more correct then them. But in your head :drink

good luck.

I agree with whatever they decide to do. So its these guys opinions vs. the major league players opinions. Like I said, I think I'll pay attention to the players.