AM100 Radio feed...

Steff

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 01:52 AM)
Steff -- did you hear, a couple nights ago, when Dolgin and Levine got into it on air?

That was -- akward, to say the least.

I didn't, but I got 50 or so emails about it. Bruce is a tool. Bryan said it wasn't a big deal though.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 06:53 AM)
Dolgin kick his ass I hope? :P

Levine kept being a real jackass on air. It sort of went like -- Levine kept asking over and over and over what was the programming schedule for the next day, and Dolgin told him the schedule, and Levine kept asking. And then, after awhile, Levine goes, "I don't like how that's scheduled. That's odd." Then, Levine sort of accused Dolgin of being the one who made the "poor" scheduling; and Dolgin, at the end, says, "Bruce, I don't think on air is the place to talk about it." And Levine kept on pouring fuel into the fire. It got real -- akward, like I said.

But yeah, Dolgin impressed me a lot there -- he handled himself very professionally, while Levine was a real jackass.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:57 AM)
Levine kept being a real jackass on air.  It sort of went like -- Levine kept asking over and over and over what was the programming schedule for the next day, and Dolgin told him the schedule, and Levine kept asking.  And then, after awhile, Levine goes, "I don't like how that's scheduled.  That's odd." Then, Levine sort of accused Dolgin of being the one who made the "poor" scheduling; and Dolgin, at the end, says, "Bruce, I don't think on air is the place to talk about it."  And Levine kept on pouring fuel into the fire.  It got real -- akward, like I said. 

But yeah, Dolgin impressed me a lot there -- he handled himself very professionally, while Levine was a real jackass.

I've really started to like Dolgin a lot. I don't think you can ever replace Wills but Bryan is pretty damn good imo.

QUOTE(knightni @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 02:00 AM)
Steff.

I feel bad for accusing you and Bryan for setting up that "What do you think of Bryan Dolgin?" thread awhile back.  Sorry.

You think that he'll ever post here again?

I don't remember that, but no worries.

I don't see why not. Right now he's a bit busy.. :lol: But I don't see why he wouldn't post again. Especially if he gets a gig with the Score..

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:57 AM)
Levine kept being a real jackass on air.  It sort of went like -- Levine kept asking over and over and over what was the programming schedule for the next day, and Dolgin told him the schedule, and Levine kept asking.  And then, after awhile, Levine goes, "I don't like how that's scheduled.  That's odd." Then, Levine sort of accused Dolgin of being the one who made the "poor" scheduling; and Dolgin, at the end, says, "Bruce, I don't think on air is the place to talk about it."  And Levine kept on pouring fuel into the fire.  It got real -- akward, like I said. 

I heard that it was about 12:15 Friday night (Saturday morning). Dolgin was very impressive the way he handled that. I was never a big fan of his but he has gotten better. His handling of Levine was awesome. Bruce looked like a complete idiot and Dolgin's handling of the matter made Levine look even worse. I must say I was on the fence until that point and his composure pushed me to his side. If not on WSCR he will land something he is getting better and better.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:52 AM)
Steff -- did you hear, a couple nights ago, when Dolgin and Levine got into it on air?

That was -- akward, to say the least.

Yeah, I still don't know what they were arguing about. Than all of a sudden, Bruce hangs up.

Are these games not simulcast on any FM station here in Chicago? I can't get an AM signal in my apartment to save my life, I moved a stereo around to four places, including outside, trying to get the antenna to pick up a strong signal. Lasted for two innings before not being able to take it and succumbing to Fox's coverage.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 08:54 AM)
Yeah, I still don't know what they were arguing about. Than all of a sudden, Bruce hangs up.

Actually it was better than that. Bruce said "If you dont want me here, I can leave"

And Dolgin said "See ya"

*click*

It was priceless. bruce really sounded like he was trying to bigtime Dolgin for some reason or another, and Dolgin had enough of it. I thought it was great