What are your Game 4 plans?

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
The key is to not celebrate too much the first night. You're gonna have to turn this into a 3-4 day bender. A White Sox World Series Championship is not something that can only be celebrated on one single 24 hour session :P

I like your attitude, but i just don't see how i'll be able to stop myself the first night.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 11:30 AM)
Be nice to the neighbors around there  :ph34r: !

I invited my aunt over and if they do swing by, we'll likely order delivery unless they want spaghetti, garlic bread and salad lol.

The large north side group will probably shoot that one down. Looking like S. Joe's.

I'll be at Plucker's in North Austin with a Cub fan who's father is a Sox fan and about 200 Astros fans. I'll be armed with my 1983 Cooperstown cap that I've worn for every game of the postseason and my stolen Guest Services Representative shirt from Comiskey Park. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun!!!

:bringit :gosoxretro:

Me and the wife are going to my parents' house to enjoy it. Brother and sis-in-law will be there as well. No better gathering than family. Safe, fun and enjoyable. I don't care if I get s*** for bawling my eyes out IF it happens tonight.

My mom said the champagne is already chilling. :cheers :cheers :cheers :drink :drink

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 02:56 AM)
I feel obligated to go out for the game to watch it with a large group of people and hopefully go crazy afterwards. What are your guys' plans for the most anticipated night in Chicago baseball history?

Greetings from Philly!

I'm a BIG White Sox fan and I'm trying to find folks in the Philly area that are going to CELEBRATE tonight! I just can't stay home and watch the game...

Phillysoxfan...

QUOTE(KeithFranklin @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 12:26 PM)
Taking my 10 and 8 year old sons and heading to the United Center section 210.

I assume the concessions will be open for food and beverages. Hoping they have World Series Champs shirts and caps ready to sell after the game.

The UC said they would have Sox stuff and that the food/drink stands will be open.