Daubach should start tonight

Winning Ugly

3 HRs and 8 RBIs against Ponson in his career, vs. Konerko 1 HR and 4 RBI. Though Koney is batting .333 vs. Daubach's .250 against him.

Tough choice, but I think Pauly should get some more rest.

I told Sid "good luck tonight". That's the kiss of death right there ;) . We've got nothing to worry about. Bring your brooms if you're going to the game boys and girls!

I'll be in friends and family again (near HSC's seats) if anyone else is going and wants to meet for some beers.

3 HRs and 8 RBIs against Ponson in his career, vs. Konerko 1 HR and 4 RBI. Though Koney is batting .333 vs. Daubach's .250 against him.

Tough choice, but I think Pauly should get some more rest.

I gotta go with the hot bat too. Plus Dauby and Rios both need to get more AB's. I start both of them and sit Carlos and Pauly.

I think Carlos Lee should start today he is in a hitting streak and he has hit well against Ponson. Rios or Harris: Rios has more power and Harris play small ball with good speed...don´t make difference for me this 2. :huh: