Tonight's Starter...?

Who is starting for us tonight?  It was scheduled to be Colon, but on the radio it just said that Colon will open up the Twins series tomorrow night in MN...who would go tonight then?

I'm pretty sure that Colon is going tonight. Unless something has changed

Who is starting for us tonight?  It was scheduled to be Colon, but on the radio it just said that Colon will open up the Twins series tomorrow night in MN...who would go tonight then?

Maybe JM got wise and is going to start Garland tonight and let Colon, MB, and Loiaza go against the Twins.

Maybe JM got wise and is going to start Garland tonight and let Colon, MB, and Loiaza go against the Twins.

Actually, this is a smart move by JM if Garland goes tonight. Think about it:

Garland gets to face a weaker hitting squad at home. If he gets lit up early and yanked, then he's in the BP for his next scheduled start and we try Glover.

Colon pitched 8 innings on Saturday night, and I believe his pitch count was pretty high. Another night of rest would do him good.

Then we got our top 3 against the Twins in Minnesota.

I'd do it. What have we got to lose?

No, SS....what message?

I don't think they would mess with the rotation this early so I think Colon is going. The question is who pitches on Saturday night? My 18 month old grand daughter will be over and she and I will watch the game on WGN. She wears my Sox hat around the house. The kind is showing signs of being a genius.