Southsider

Sox1422

Are you ever going to make it to a game again?  They need some support!  I think there were about 800 people there last night.

Why you never stop by to say "hi" anyways... :D

The next game we have tickets for is the 12th of June, the THUR game against the Giants. We might sneak in another game depending on how money is. Right now we are saving for (hopefully) all star tickets.

I'm staying at the MGM Grand.  Just so happens that Pearl Jam is playing at the MGM Grand while I am there and I managed to get some tickets :headbang

Nice job. I went a few years ago and stayed the Venitian. It was a kick ass long weekend.

Maybe we will try to get to a game next weekend, I'll keep ya posted if we go.

That would explain it, that blackhawk email addy is one of my buddies. It must of gotten on their from one of my emails earlier. LOL he is probably trying to figure out who the hell all of these people are.

He is a good guy. You might have even bought a few beers from him at the ballpark.

I'm trying to save money for my trip to Vegas next month, but I can't stay away.  Tonight will be my 3rd game in a row and 11 total for the season.

Frank, what days you gonna be in Vegas next month? With my, uh, roomate staying for a while I was thinking about heading up there with some peeps from work. Are you staying on a weekend or during the week?

Frank, what days you gonna be in Vegas next month? With my, uh, roomate staying for a while I was thinking about heading up there with some peeps from work. Are you staying on a weekend or during the week?

I am leaving on Thursday Night May 5th and Coming back on May 8th Late.

That is the first weekend in June.

F YOU ALEX :fyou