How much have you spent?

Jordan4life_2007

QUOTE(wherehaveyougoneharold @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 12:48 PM)
I haven't even received my ALCS hat that I ordered 10 minutes after we won.  I got 3rd day shipping and everything.

The only reason I got my AL Champs shirt is that I had my mom run to J.C. Pennys, buy me one, and ship it.

It took me nearly 3 weeks to get my AL Central champs shirt. I'm wearing that one today (the AL Champs one was worn last night, and the Jersey is washed & ready for tomorrow).

I'm gonna wait a few days before I place my order, since MLB.com won't get things to me any faster if I order soon anyway.

So far we put in an order for 4 shirts (2 roster, don't remember which the other was), 2 hats, and the DVD at mlb.com. Plus, we're still going out looking for more stuff. We're gonna get at least 2 more shirts, either at Sports Authority/Sportsmart or at Grandstand tomorrow. Plus I'm sure we'll get more memorabilia/collectible type stuff once more of it comes out.

anybody else having problems with the promo code??? I received this error after typing it it:

We are having trouble recognizing the code you have entered. Reasons for failure may include:

-You have not entered each character correctly (codes are caSe SeNsitiVe).

-There is no remaining balance.

-The special discount does not apply to items in your order.

Please try to enter your code again.

I spent $29 so far. But want to spend sooo much more but my sodding sister in law in Virginia has decided to send the central division champions shirt I ordered ages ago at the same time as our family christmas box! So I'll probably not see it until January, not as she promised by return of post. I'm currently trolling through the internet for a company who will post the stuff to the UK at a decent price and not MLB.com's $40+ rate and so avoid using my bloody sister in law who doesn't understand the meaning of ....I NEED IT NOW.