Valentin - SS

Thomas - DH

Ordonez - RF

Lee - LF

Konerko - 1B

Crede - 3B

Olivo - C

Harris - CF

And looks like Colon is starting as scheduled, which IMO is a mistake. Why not start him in Twinkieland and Garland tonight? At least we'd have a better pitcher looking to rebound in Buehrle to face Cy Mays on Saturday...

Any PTC changes post them within the next 30 minutes, please.

What happened at espn? everyone just leaving or did it fold? i rarly visit there.

hi red.

a lot of guys got fed up with the a few certain jerks who set up permanent camp there. it was like a constant struggle so a bunch jumped over to here. i came here because the ptc we were doing there got transfered here. it had been quite a while since i'd been here and it's changed a lot. i like this setup and may do most of my posting here that i did at espn.

i still read wsi but don't post there very often as i'm sure you've noticed. these are both pretty good sites

In the bottom of the fifth Jimenez had a one out infield single.

Then Valentin drilled one to dead center but Mora had an awesome jump and made a very good catch. (TWO Down, runner on first)

Frank Thomas hit a single to center, putting runners on 1st and 2nd with Maggs at the plate.

O-E-O MAGGLIO

Then Valentin drilled one to dead center but Mora had an awesome jump and made a very good catch.  (TWO Down, runner on first)

Frank Thomas hit a single to center, putting runners on 1st and 2nd with Maggs at the plate. 

O-E-O MAGGLIO

f***in Mora! Damn he's taking hits away like it's nothing!

Then Valentin drilled one to dead center but Mora had an awesome jump and made a very good catch.  (TWO Down, runner on first)

O-E-O MAGGLIO

f***in Mora! Damn he's taking hits away like it's nothing!

Robbed Maggs of a double. I was on the phone and just started swearing to my buddy and he's like what the hell.

Then I'm like ehh, you know me, I'm talking about the Sox now.

But damn, he robs Jose and Magglio of doubles.

Top of the 6th (2-2)

-Leadoff single (First hit since the second inning)

-Double Play

-Mora flies out deep to center, but Harris is there.

I also heard earlier in the game that the Sox use the Juggs gun. Is that the gun where they get the reading from when the ball leaves the arm, or the one that tracks the ball at a closer point? I know one has a higher reading then the other, but I don't really know which is which.

-Due up in the Bottom of the 6th

Lee

Konerko

Crede

My PTC Konerko is gonna come through :headbang

What happened at espn? everyone just leaving or did it fold? i rarly visit there.

hi red.

a lot of guys got fed up with the a few certain jerks who set up permanent camp there. it was like a constant struggle so a bunch jumped over to here. i came here because the ptc we were doing there got transfered here. it had been quite a while since i'd been here and it's changed a lot. i like this setup and may do most of my posting here that i did at espn.

i still read wsi but don't post there very often as i'm sure you've noticed. these are both pretty good sites

Yeah, that's why i never get on those huge networks. Some people have a goal to be a prick.

Good to see ya around. This is my home eventhough i dont post as much anymore. I just dont have time to keep up with all the threads. But i 'm here everyday even if it's just to read. I hardly post on wsi anymore. I think you remember what happened over there. :)

-Harris gets aboard (Sorry was watching laker game, not sure how)

-Jimenez is up (He better be bunting or hit and run).

1st Pitch - Jimenez pulls back - Ball 1

2nd Pitch - Jimenez squares and pulls back for a strike

3rd Pitch - Jimenez tries bunting on a high pitch, bunts it off himself foul

4th Pitch - Jimenez fouls it off on the first base side

5th Pitch - Jimenez flips one foul into the seats on the 3rd base side

6th Pitch - Jimenez fouls it off down first base side

7th Pitch - Jimenez takes a pitch that dips well low

8th Pitch - Jimenez takes a curve that goes into the dirt; Full Count

9th Pitch - Jimenez fouls it off down first base line (Harris was running)

10th Pitch - Jimenez takes an inside fastball (Close Pitch, but it was a ball) and he draws the walk

-Jose is stepping up and the Orioles will make a pitching change. Ponson is replaced with the lefty BJ Ryan (that would be my guess); Jose should be bunting this at bat. If he's swinging, then I'd have Graffy up there.

Jose (I think he swung at the first pitch)

2nd - Pulls back and its a ball

3rd - Pulls back and its a ball

4th - Pulls back and its a ball (All of the pitches have been high)

5th - Bunts it foul; Now its a full count

6th - Jose fouls it over to the first base side, just over the Orioles dugout (Runners not going)

7th - Jose draws the walk, loading the bases for the Big Hurt Frank Thomas with nobody out. Willis Roberts will come in for the Orioles to replace BJ Ryan who walked the only batter he faced.