GO SPURS!!

sox4lifeinPA

HOMER alert....

Denzel Washington

Kate Hudson and her lame black crowes husband

David Hasselhoff

Pete Samprass....and VERONICE VAUGHN.......mmmmmmmmmm

that's who I've seen so far at the lakers game

(I didn't count jack or lavern...or was it shirley? that's penny marshall, right?)

OH MY GOD ALEX! CONGRATS!!!!

TOMORROW WHEN I GET TO WORK I WON'T HAVE TO HEAR, "THIS IS YOUR LAKER 20/20 UPDATE....LAKER FANS....FEELING YOU!!!!"

I swear to GOD all the radio personalities stated that the Lakers would DOMINATE tonight.

FOCK THE LAKERS!!! THE DYNASTY IS OVER!!!

I swear if my Kings don't win (and they won't without C-Webb and Bobby Jackson), I am rooting for the Spurs all the way. Robinson deserves another ring before he exits.

WAY TO GO SPURS!!!

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A........

spurs fan.........

:headbang :headbang :headbang

rock on my fine white sox fellows. Hopefully this will bring on some good luck for OUR boys in black, white and silver.

Good game tonight...when the refs aren't a factor, it's clear who is the better team.

GO SOX!!! GO SPURS!!

Let me start by saying i can not stand Kobe, Shaq or the lakers in general. However, those tears you see are a HUGE reason WHY he has 3 rings already. I see players like Mcgrady and Garnett LAUGHING after the game which eliminates them. It takes a DEEP passion to win, to actually do it consistently. When a player like Kobe loses, its no surprise at all that it brings him to tears.

I have no problem with Kobe, he's a very talented player and actually one of my favorite. The problem is Shaq, who has ZERO talent and just succeeds because hes big and tall and fat. He alone makes me despise the Lakers and everything they do. Shaq is just a big tub of goo in purple uniform. :fyou

f***ING YEA!!!!!  The Lakers and their prissy-assed fans can kiss my motherf***ing ass right now!!!

DYNASTY???  HA!!!  WHO'S THE REAL DYNASTY???  THE CHICAGO BULLS OF THE 90S, THAT'S WHO!!!!!!

Lets not forget the Bulls had 2 seasons within their 6 ring run, where they did not win it, or even come close really. On the other hand, the old bulls teams would KILL these laker teams, even the championship ones.

f***ING YEA!!!!!  The Lakers and their prissy-assed fans can kiss my motherf***ing ass right now!!!

DYNASTY???  HA!!!  WHO'S THE REAL DYNASTY???  THE CHICAGO BULLS OF THE 90S, THAT'S WHO!!!!!!

Lets not forget the Bulls had 2 seasons within their 6 ring run, where they did not win it, or even come close really. On the other hand, the old bulls teams would KILL these laker teams, even the championship ones.

Had MJ not retired, we'd have won at least eight in a row, and the Rockets wouldn't have won s***.