Colon ejected, benches clear

Heads22

I stopped paying attention. What the hell happened?

Jorge Julio drilled Maggs in the back so Colon missed Hairston with the first pitch, nailed him with the second. Hairston walked towards the mound, and the benches cleared. No punches thrown or anything.

Jorge Julio drilled Maggs in the back so Colon missed Hairston with the first pitch, nailed him with the second. Hairston walked towards the mound, and the benches cleared. No punches thrown or anything.

Colon would have f***ed Jerry Jr. up. I am getting a little sick and tired of Sox players getting plunked with impunity but the minute a Sox pitcher hits another batter it's a warning or ejection. f***ing bulls*** :angry:

Colon would have f***ed Jerry Jr. up. I am getting a little sick and tired of Sox players getting plunked with impunity but the minute a Sox pitcher hits another batter it's a warning or ejection. f***ing bulls***  :angry:

Colon doesn't take any s***, I bet he can kick some ass. :headbang

I was expecting them to bring in Koch for this. Nice to see Bartolo stick up for Magglio. Cooper seemed pleased.  :)

Speaking of Coop, I'm really liking this guy. Yesterday when Jose got that big hit to put us on top he was the first guy on the steps high fiving all the guys. I love the way he interviews too. I hope we keep this guy around for a long time.

I don't know if anyone said this in a later thread but hey Jerry Hairistoin STFU!!!

You have been around the game of baseball all of your life go take first base you idiot. Don't stand there with all 5'10" of you and ask Bartolo Colon "why" Be a man and suck it up. All you proved is that you don't have a damn clue how the game of baseball gets played

And Kudos to Bartolo! :bringit

I don't know if anyone said this in a later thread but hey Jerry Hairistoin STFU!!!

You have been around the game of baseball all of your life go take first base you idiot.  Don't stand there with all 5'10" of you and ask Bartolo Colon "why"  Be a man and suck it up.  All you proved is that you don't have a damn clue how the game of baseball gets played

And Kudos to Bartolo! :bringit

I didn't say it in the thread.. but I said it to his face! We got hooked up with seats right behing the O's dugout (sat my beer on the dugout ;) ) and when he came back in we gave him a severe tongue lashing!! He had the nerve to look at us like we were crazy. He knew why he was hit. Suck it up sissy boy!

Was the plunking of Maggs at all intentional?

I saw the highlight several times. I cant say for SURE, but id have to say that it wasnt done intentionally. You can usually tell by the pitchers reaction immediately after the batter gets hit. He had an "oops" look about him.

I saw the highlight several times. I cant say for SURE, but id have to say that it wasnt done intentionally.  You can usually tell by the pitchers reaction immediately after the batter gets hit.  He had an "oops" look about him.

I don't think it was intentional. I think the reason the Sox went back was because of the sheer number of times Maggs was hit in the series as well as PK. Usually you aren't aiming at a guy with a 95 mph fastball, but I could be wrong.

I saw the highlight several times. I cant say for SURE, but id have to say that it wasnt done intentionally.  You can usually tell by the pitchers reaction immediately after the batter gets hit.  He had an "oops" look about him.

Julio Jorge is a major league pitcher and has been in the Big Leagues for a bit. If you miss with a pitch that bad you shouldn't be in the league period. It was intentional, that pitch was a "meat seeking missle."

CWSOX45