5th...5th....12th....?

Bmr31

Talk about a weird first 40 games. Would anyone have believed the sox would be 20-20 and theyd be 5th in the AL in pitching, 5th in the AL in fielding, and 12th in the AL in HITTING? Who would have guessed LOAIZA, not colon or buehrle would be our ace? :huh:

The hitting is coming, in this series we hit .299, 14 runs (we hit better than this and could score more runs). Let's bring this hitting agst the Twins***s. The vest hitter agst Buehrle is Mat Lecroy?? Anyone know something about it??

The hitting is coming, in this series we hit .299, 14 runs (we hit better than this and could score more runs). Let's bring this hitting agst the Twins***s. The vest hitter agst Buehrle is Mat Lecroy?? Anyone know something about it??

Bro ,lets face a major league staff and team, before we proclaim the hitting is back. Okay?

not to say the O's are great, but Helling and Ponson are solid pitchers and we were shutdown by worse pitchers then them this year, so in a way, you can say the offense is coming around.

we face the Twins this week, STARTING TODAY (CAN'T WAIT). if our offense is back, they should show it this series.

I think we started coming out of this hiting rut on the Westcoast. We saw an up game and a down game, which showed to me they were starting to get going with the lumber. The Orioles have a pretty good staff considering we wanted Daal at one time and we have heard about Ponson. I think the pitching has stepped up and the hitters are ready to bust open. All of this bodes well for us as we move into Minnesota tonight. I think we are ready to rock 'n roll.

Sidney Ponson was pitching the last games that he pitched...i believe that this offense is too soon to give up. Summer is coming and they will rock...after this twins series we will play agst the Blu Jays so i think the hitters will get a push because the Jays team pitching is horrible.

I don't think the Orioles are all that great but Helling and Ponson are respected major leaguers and worthy of giving our hitting some credit.

Weren't the Orioles 18-19 coming into the series with the Sox? If they were (I think they were), that meant they were better than us :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
DET hammered Baltimore last week :huh:

but wasnt it balt who kicked the doo doo out of kc before detroit got them while we were on the left coast???????????? either way, a win is a win and right now when we are lacking them ill take em whatever way they come to us......... :D :D :D