Own up!

bighurt2719

I never wanted to trade Joe, but I will admit to these mistakes

--Thought Kenny was a buffoon early in his tenure. Sorry for doubting this genius.

--Hated Blum and thought he was worthless. Big home run, sir, I'll never rip you again just for that.

--Never a big Everett guy. Great season, Carl.

--Hated Viz. Pitched well in postseason.

--Not a big Bobby believer, wanted hermy. We coudn't a done it without you, Bobby.

GO SOX!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 04:23 PM)
Let me clarify....not this year, but before this year almost everyone on this board at one point or another did.

The key word is almost. There were definitely a couple of us who saw that Garland would definitely reach his potential, and people were too quick to give up on him.

Needless to say, we were right. :D

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 08:08 PM)
Sure everything else says during the season is retarded and Kruk is an idiot... but when he says something positive about us a course he is right?  :P

Im not sure if you were one of the people always on Kruk's case Qwerty just most people were...

No, i like kruk. I think people here are too hard on him. I respect his opinion more than most of the other buffoons on bbtn.

But i did think it was funny when he said ''crede is an up and coming superstar''.