True or False?

rafacosta

"We have about 10 bus loads (of fans) from here heading up there, and it's like a big-time football weekend," Manuel said with a laugh. "We'll get it on in the dome, screaming and hollering. It should be exciting."

Is it real???

"We have about 10 bus loads (of fans) from here heading up there, and it's like a big-time football weekend," Manuel said with a laugh. "We'll get it on in the dome, screaming and hollering. It should be exciting."

Is it real???

It is the truth. They were all packing in last night in the parking lot by gate 4. They were all pretty excited. I know a lot of people flying there, too. If it weren't for having to help with the pool and the deck this weekend I would have gone too!

Is it real???

It is the truth. They were all packing in last night in the parking lot by gate 4. They were all pretty excited. I know a lot of people flying there, too. If it weren't for having to help with the pool and the deck this weekend I would have gone too!

Cool sounds like the brawls will be in the stands and on the field this time around, lol! :bang :lolhitting

Is it real???

This is what I have to do all weekend. I was hoping for rain so i could get out of dodge but then I would have to paint my kitchen anyway.

AND this guy will be there:

http://boards.espn.go.com/cgi/mlb/request....b_min&id=145719

Those of you not familiar with him, he made physical threats to Twins fans about when he was going to be up there, and espn moderators banned him cause the wusses thought he was serious and were scared.

I said it before and I will say it again. He is full of it.

It shouldn't be too bad a of a drive witesoxfan. I made the drive up from my grandparents who live half an hour outside of Sioux Falls South Dakota in Iowa.

I don't know if its farther or shorter for you, but it shouldn't be horrible. The Twinkie dome is pretty bad though. Luckily when I went there a doubleheader was being played which was cool. Its the only doubleheader I've ever seen.

Why was there a double header in the Humphrey Dome? I've never heard of a dh'er in a dome.

It was the end of the season and they were making up a game that was supposed to be played at the other parks home, but it was too tough to schedule it in.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hey Steff, have Baggs take care of your pool and deck this weekend. His computer is down which means he has nothing to do.

now you know hes on light duty... he cant do that ......lol.........

Me and Guido are talking about going up there for the 6/24-6/25 games if Guido can work it out 

I'm off that week so if anyone from here is thinking about going, let me know.

cant go will be in b-ham that week.........coming home that weekend (sunday) as matter of fact......

It shouldn't be too bad a of a drive witesoxfan.  I made the drive up from my grandparents who live half an hour outside of Sioux Falls South Dakota in Iowa.

I don't know if its farther or shorter for you, but it shouldn't be horrible.  The Twinkie dome is pretty bad though. Luckily when I went there a doubleheader was being played which was cool.  Its the only doubleheader I've ever seen.

I've been there before. It's quite a long ways....like 400 miles or something close to that. I personally just don't like making the trip because the Metrodome is a s***ty stadium because there is nothing unique about it, and it is an even s***tier baseball stadium.

I still am going to go up there though....hopefully to see the Sox.