Mark Bradley

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 09:41 PM)
It looked like it just snapped out of nowhere.  Methinks he isnt long for the NFL, that wasnt a bad step, nor a bad hit.

He isnt long for the NFL????? what does that mean.

Anyways any chance we bring back Conway, Terrell, or Dwayne Bates lol..... Also I think Kelly Campbell is a f/a.

QUOTE(knightni @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 11:36 AM)
It's Wendell Davis in Philly all over again.  :angry:

That was career ending. I feel this is more of a setback than a career ender.

It is certainly not good though. he was on another level on sunday.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 31, 2005 -> 06:08 PM)
He isnt long for the NFL????? what does that mean.

Anyways any chance we bring back Conway, Terrell, or Dwayne Bates lol..... Also I think Kelly Campbell is a f/a.

Because, it wasnt a bad step, or a bad hit. His ACL just snapped out of almost nowhere. If that is indicative of the rest of his ligaments, he might not last long in the NFL.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)
Because, it wasnt a bad step, or a bad hit.  His ACL just snapped out of almost nowhere.  If that is indicative of the rest of his ligaments, he might not last long in the NFL.

Thats not true Rock. he leaped over a defender, and landed with his foot cocked on one side, and proceeded to try and make another step with his foot cocked inwards. It was certainly not out of nowhere. At full speed, it didnt look like anything big, but when they slowed it down I could see exactly why his ACL snapped. His leg was not in the proper position to push off of the ground and make another step.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 02:50 PM)
Thats not true Rock.  he leaped over a defender, and landed with his foot cocked on one side, and proceeded to try and make another step with his foot cocked inwards.  It was certainly not out of nowhere.  At full speed, it didnt look like anything big, but when they slowed it down I could see exactly why his ACL snapped.  His leg was not in the proper position to push off of the ground and make another step.

Look at every tackle made in the NFL on the legs, every cut block, every side step, his was a minor movement and it snapped.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 06:06 PM)
Look at every tackle made in the NFL on the legs, every cut block, every side step, his was a minor movement and it snapped.

Im not looking at every tackle in the league. Im looking at one play. It was obvious why the guys ACL snapped, he came down wrong on his leg wrong and pushed off on it.

But you can write him off as a bust, thats fine.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 06:09 PM)
Im not looking at every tackle in the league.  Im looking at one play.  It was obvious why the guys ACL snapped, he came down wrong on his leg wrong and pushed off on it. 

But you can write him off as a bust, thats fine.

I wish he didnt get hurt, and I didnt say he was a bust. But that was Grossman-like freakish. The good thing is that his ligament will be stronger when he comes back, but I would be surprised to see it happen to the other leg.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 05:13 PM)
I wish he didnt get hurt, and I didnt say he was a bust.  But that was Grossman-like freakish.  The good thing is that his ligament will be stronger when he comes back, but I would be surprised to see it happen to the other leg.

Grossman was just running into the endzone with really noone around him, Bradley was avoiding a tackle and wrenched his knee. It wasn't even close to the same play.