The ONLY thing that is going to help the Bears...

BridgeportHeather

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

First, they've got to get changed.  Then, they've got to get on the bus.  Then, they've got to go home and play video games.  Finally, they need to take a nap!

NOPE, THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOING TO HELP THE BEARS IS A PUBLIC BEHEADING OF JOHN SHOOP.

First, they've got to get changed.  Then, they've got to get on the bus.  Then, they've got to go home and play video games.  Finally, they need to take a nap!

Computers don't do justice sometimes. Just let me say LMAO and leave it go at that. Great sense of humor. Even more impressed because you're young.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Here's what will help the Bears, getting back to Soldier Field cause it will mean its next year and we'll have an entirely new coaching staff.

Don't assume.

And bad players are still bad players coaching staff not withstanding.

You mean there not already doing this.

I could just picture Dick Jauron doing rallying the Bears like this.

The elipses are his pauses of silence.

"Well....first we're going to get changed. We still believe in the ability of our players to get changed. Then............. we're going to get on the bus. We feel that we should remain on the bus the whole time. We're confident that the bus will get us where we want to go........ Then we're going to go home.... and play video games. We feel that we can win at these video games if we just stick to our gameplan....... I still like Autry Denson and have full confidence in Leon Johnson...... You know... Leon is our return man. Then we're going take a nap. I like Jimmy as our QB and I think he can lead this team through our nap."

Bleh!

Lol.

The weird thing about Johnson is the fact that he hasn't been as good of a running back this year. Special teams wise he's been just the same, but last year he was such a valuable running back.

Then again, when I think about it, we really haven't used him all that much.

We have a ton of needs and I think the rest of the season should be used evaluating the younger guys and the players Jerry Angelo thinks are going to be their the next couple years and beyond.