Will Bush Invite the Team to the White House?

SouthSidePride05

There is no doubt they will go to the White House.

The Question is does Ozzie's relationship with Hugo Chavez prevent him from getting the proper security clearance?

well...yeah, you get the picture..

heh

Edited by Fingish

QUOTE(Fingish @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 12:14 PM)
There is no doubt they will go to the White House.

[color=green]The Question is does Ozzie's relationship with Hugo Chavez prevent him from getting the proper security clearance?[COLOR=green]
well...yeah, you get the picture..

heh

You're not allowed to make jokes when you can't make the words green correctly.

Edited by knightni

QUOTE(DABearSoX @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
I would rather see them pose for a picture with the Venezuelan president......but you know Bush always needs to find time off from doing actual work....

That would be f***ing stupid. I don't give a s*** what you think of Bush, you can't honestly want this team to Venezuela a be pictured with Chavez. As opposed to visiting the White House just as every other major sports champ has done.

Edited by Kalapse

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 01:57 PM)
That would be f***ing stupid. I don't give a s*** what you think of Bush, you can't honestly want this team to Venezuela a be pictured with Chavez. As opposed to visiting the White House just as every other major sports champ has done.

I'd love to see Ozzie and the trophy pictured with Chavez, politics aside it'd be great for baseball and great for our team. There's a whole new country filled with potential fans or even potential future players.

I wouldn't mind Jose and Duque getting a parade around Cuba either, but something tells me they'd be arrested.

No matter how much I dislike Bush...I'd still enjoy seeing that team on the lawn. That was one Hell of a team.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 04:01 PM)
I'd love to see Ozzie and the trophy pictured with Chavez, politics aside it'd be great for baseball and great for our team.  There's a whole new country filled with potential fans or even potential future players.

I wouldn't mind Jose and Duque getting a parade around Cuba either, but something tells me they'd be arrested.

No matter how much I dislike Bush...I'd still enjoy seeing that team on the lawn.  That was one Hell of a team.

Exactly, politics aside you have to want to see your team in the White House, it's just an extreme honor.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 09:57 PM)

Just a little joke Kalapse.....yes it is a huge honor to visit the white house, rip on me if you want, I think it is just as big as an honor to be featured on a Wheaties box......