Favorite movie quotes of all time

HineyBird

1) I'ma go get the paper get the papers- Jimmy two times- goodfellas

2) So what? So lets dance- Rodney Dangerfield- Caddyshack

3) give me a few fazzools- Lefty Donnie Brosco

4) Played in the califorina penal league. How did you get there? Stold a car- Rick Vaugh and Jake Taylor Major League

5) I want my brother commin out of the bathroom with more than his dick in his hand- Godfather

1. "Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." -The Godfather- Marlon Brando

2. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." -The Godfather- Marlon Brando

3. "I hear this place is restricted, Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish, okay?" -Caddyshack- Rodney Dangerfield.

4. "Walter, just stand outside so Chief can translate my Iraqi ass map... okay?"- Three Kings- Mark Wahlberg

5. "AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherf***er in the room, accept no substitutes."- Jackie Brown- Samuel L. Jackson

1. JEW TIN JEW GON TAA ME?!!? JEW GON NEE A FOOKIN ARMY JEW GON TAA ME!!! Al Pacino, Scarface

2. What do I want you to do?! I want you to KILL THE COCK SUCKER! I want you to stuff his arms up his ass thats what I f***in' want!!! Jack Nicholson........Hoffa

3. I love the smell of napalm in the morning! Robert Duvall. Apocalypse Now.

4. This is a .44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, it would blow your head clean off. You got to ask yourself one question "Do I feel lucky?". WELL DO YA PUNK?!?!?! Clint Eastwood........Dirty Harry.

5. Sit yo 5 dolla ass down before I make change! Wesley Snipes.........New Jack City.

6) The china man is not the issue hear- Walter Sobcheck Big Lebowski

7) The women is a stoned faced liar i pulled out of her way early- King Pin- Big Earn

8) No weezing the juice- some arab in Encino Man

9) then you aint getting no coke ah- Newnin to Dununzio- Caddyshack

10) eight year olds dude- walter- B.L

1. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

2. Si vis pacem, para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war.

3. I smell varmint poontang. And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think.

4. Patton aide: What are you doing there, soldier?

Soldier getting up from floor: Trying to get some sleep, sir.

Patton: Well, get back down there, son. You're the only son of a b**** in this headquarters who knows what he's trying to do.

5. No regrets, that's my motto. Well... that and everyone Wang Chung tonight.

1.) "Well, say hello to my little friend." - Scarface

2.) "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse." - Godfather

3.) "English, mothercucker. Do you speak it?" - Pulp Fiction

4.) "You talking to me? You must be talking to me 'cuz I'm the only one here." - taxi Driver

T 5.) "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." - Forrest Gump

T 5.) "The people will come Ray...the people will most definitely come." Field of Dreams

Honorable Mention: "Oh Jose can you see..." Major Leagues

Honorable Mention: "You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig. " - The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

1. "Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man." -The Godfather- Marlon Brando

:notworthy

Not really a top list of mine, but a bunch that come to mind

Seth: And if there is a hell, and those sons of b****es are from it, then there has got to be a heaven... Jacob, there's gotta be. (From Dusk Til Dawn)

Red: [narrating] You could argue he'd done it to curry favor with the guards. Or, maybe make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normal again, if only for a short while. (Shawshank Redemption)

Stanley Spector: This happens. This is something that happens (Magnolia)

Corrado Erico 'Uncle Junior' Soprano: Anthony is a c*** hair away from owning all Northern Jersey - and I am that c*** hair. (The Sopranos)

Spottswoode: [as Michael Moore is about to blow up te Team America base] Jesus Titty f***ing...

Jack Nicholson as Bobby Dupea in Five Easy Pieces:

The movie's most famous scene takes place in a roadside diner, where Bobby tries to get a waitress to bring him toast with his breakfast (it's not on the menu). Despite appeals to logic and common sense, the waitress adamantly sticks to the rules of the restaurant, so Bobby comes up with a plan of his own:

Bobby: I'd like an omelet, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee.

Waitress: A #2, chicken sal san. Hold the butter, the lettuce, the mayonnaise, and a cup of coffee. Anything else?

Bobby: Yeah, now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.

Waitress: You want me to hold the chicken, huh?

Bobby: I want you to hold it between your knees.

Adam Sandler Moviepalooza

From the Waterboy

Bobby Boucher: "Well I like school... and I like football... and I'm gonna keep doin' 'em both because they make me feel good.

[slams door, then comes back]

Bobby Boucher: And by the way, Mama... alligators are ornery because of their medulla oblongata.

Bobby Boucher: And I like Vicki and she likes me back. And she showed me her boobies and I like them too."

From Billy Madison

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison: Okay, a simple no would've done just fine.

Billy Madison: Sometimes I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out.

Happy Gilmore

Shooter: Your in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of s*** like you for breakfast.

Happy: You eat pieces of s*** for breakfast?

Shooter: NO!

Happy: Hey, if I saw myself in clothes like those I'd have to kick my own ass

Shooter: Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.

Happy: How about I just go eat some hay. I could make things out of clay, and lay by the bay, I just may. What d'ya say

Happy: Hold on a second babe.

Happy's Girlfriend: Yeah?

Happy: Your not going for good are ya honey.

Happy's Girlfriend: You're going no where, Happy, and you're taking me with you. All you ever talk about is being a pro hockey player, but there's a problem: you're not any good!

Happy: I AM GOOD! You know what? You're a lousy kindergarten teacher! I've seen those finger paintings you bring home AND THEY SUCK!

Big Daddy

Julian - Layla, if you don't come over to Sonny's apartment tonight there's a good chance I might develop a stutter. Puh-puh-puh-please don't do this to me.

Vanessa: (talking of her senior citizen boyfriend) He has a five year plan.

Sonny Koufax: What is it? "Don't die"?

Sonny Koufax: The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up. He's like a cocker spaniel

another one from Big Daddy

Sonny: Man this Yoohoo is good, you know what else is good, smoking dope. I ain't gonna rat you out. You know, puffing the cheeba, go by the see saw smoke a j. You know what I'm talking about?

Jared: I have a belly button.

Sonny: You have a belly button, well we all have belly buttons. You know what? We all love Yoohoo, especially Yoohoo with a little rum.

Jared: What's rum?

Sonny: You don't know what Rum is?

Jared: Rumplestilskin?

Sonny: Rumplestilskin's a good man. So are you guys. Hey, stay clean, stay focused, stay strong. Frankenstein, have fun with your friends.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 01:00 PM)
Adam Sandler Moviepalooza

From the Waterboy

Bobby Boucher: "Well I like school... and I like football... and I'm gonna keep doin' 'em both because they make me feel good.

Bobby Boucher: And by the way, Mama... alligators are ornery because of their medulla oblongata.

Bobby Boucher: And I like Vicki and she likes me back. And she showed me her boobies and I like them too."

From Billy Madison

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Billy Madison: Okay, a simple no would've done just fine.

Billy Madison: Sometimes I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out.

Happy Gilmore

Shooter: Your in big trouble though, pal. I eat pieces of s*** like you for breakfast.

Happy: You eat pieces of s*** for breakfast?

Shooter: NO!

Happy: Hey, if I saw myself in clothes like those I'd have to kick my own ass

Shooter: Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say.

Happy: How about I just go eat some hay. I could make things out of clay, and lay by the bay, I just may. What d'ya say

Happy: Hold on a second babe.

Happy's Girlfriend: Yeah?

Happy: Your not going for good are ya honey.

Happy's Girlfriend: You're going no where, Happy, and you're taking me with you. All you ever talk about is being a pro hockey player, but there's a problem: you're not any good!

Happy: I AM GOOD! You know what? You're a lousy kindergarten teacher! I've seen those finger paintings you bring home AND THEY SUCK!

Big Daddy

Julian - Layla, if you don't come over to Sonny's apartment tonight there's a good chance I might develop a stutter. Puh-puh-puh-please don't do this to me.

Vanessa: (talking of her senior citizen boyfriend) He has a five year plan.

Sonny Koufax: What is it? "Don't die"?

Sonny Koufax: The kid just won't quit peeing and throwing up. He's like a cocker spaniel

Am I the only person on this planet that doesn't like Sandler? I just don't find him funny.

Several of these movie quotes are only my favorite because I use them frequently--while intoxicated.

1. "I'll be your huckleberry," Tombstone

2. "Hard drinkers--let's drink hard," From Dusk Till Dawn.

3. "I think I'm gonna stick a knife in his heart, Then I'm gonna send him back to ireland in a body bag."

--He's from Scotland.--

"Well, tell that stupid mick he just made my list of things to do today. I'm gonna pop a cap in his ass," Rushmore.

4. Alonzo Harris: "Aww, you motherf***ers. Okay. Alright. I'm putting cases on all you b****es. Huh. You think you can do this s***... Jake. You think you can do this to me? You motherf***ers will be playing basketball in Pelican Bay when I get finished with you. Shoe program, n****. 23 hour lockdown. I'm the man up in this piece. You'll never see the light of... who the f*** do you think you're f***ing with? I'm the police, I run s*** around here. You just live here. Yeah, that's right, you better walk away. Go on and walk away... 'cause I'm gonna' burn this motherf***er down. King Kong ain't got s*** on me. That's right, that's right. s***, I don't, f***. I'm winning anyway, I'm winning... I'm winning any motherf***ing way. I can't lose. Yeah, you can shoot me, but you can't kill me," Training Day.

5. "Now go home and get your f***ing shinebox!" Goodfellas

"I wish the dead could come back to life so that I could kill you again, you bastard."

- Let Sleeping Corpses Lie (or a million other titles)

"Holy cats"

- The Thing

"My sister, she's been arranging these flowers"

- The Old Dark House

"No beds!!! We have no beds!!!"

- The Old Dark House

"You watch your mouth if you want to keep this job!!!"

- The Return Of The Living Dead

"When there's no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the earth"

- Dawn Of The Dead (the original)

yeah, yeah, call one of them a tie...

"We got a little shake up in the sales contest this month. First prize is a brand new, 1985 Cadillac El Dorado. Wanna see 2nd prize? A set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired. Oh, do I have your attention now?"

Alec Baldwin addressing his sales team in 'Glenn Gary, Glenn Ross'.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Nov 9, 2005 -> 12:18 PM)
Am I the only person on this planet that doesn't like Sandler?  I just don't find him funny.

No, I can't stand the friggin' guy and I am amazed there is anybody on the face of this planet (or any other) that would find him amusing at all. He is a sickness that MUST be stopped. I believe though that eventually he will fade away. Actually, it's already started.

Thug "Where is the money Lebowski?"

(shoves the Dudes head in the toilet, brings him back up)

Thug "where is the money, Lebowski?"

(shoves the Dudes head in the toilet, brings him back up)

Thug "Where is the money, Lebowski"

(holds the Dudes head up for a second, letting him talk)

The Dude "It's uh... uh... it's down there somewhere, let me take another look."

The Stranger: There's just one thing, Dude.

The Dude: And what's that?

The Stranger: Do you have to use so many cuss words?

The Dude: What the f*** you talking about?

The Stranger: Okay, Dude. Have it your way.

Thug: [holding up a bowling ball] What the f*** is this?

The Dude: Obviously you're not a golfer.

Obviously I like the movie "The Big Lebowski" :P :)

QUOTE(BigEdWalsh @ Nov 4, 2005 -> 04:02 PM)
Jack Nicholson as Bobby Dupea in Five Easy Pieces:

The movie's most famous scene takes place in a roadside diner, where Bobby tries to get a waitress to bring him toast with his breakfast (it's not on the menu). Despite appeals to logic and common sense, the waitress adamantly sticks to the rules of the restaurant, so Bobby comes up with a plan of his own:

Bobby: I'd like an omelet, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee.

Waitress: A #2, chicken sal san. Hold the butter, the lettuce, the mayonnaise, and a cup of coffee. Anything else?

Bobby: Yeah, now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.

Waitress: You want me to hold the chicken, huh?

Bobby: I want you to hold it between your knees.

I saw that movie and I was very dissapointed. Expected a lot out of that movie.