Curry and ephedra allegations made and denied

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 07:37 PM)
Do you realize how unbelievably hilarious and off the wall everything you have said in succession in this thread is? 

I cannot say anything more.

Pimps & Hoes was a trainwreck. It was supposed to be about sex and how both genders view when people have a lot of sex. It ended up having a jackass insulting the girl who helped running the thing by saying something i can't say on this board.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 06:36 PM)
you know what i don't care if you believe me or not.  In fact I don't give a f*** what you think about me or anything?  I get good grades, I have a good life, I have a great girlfriend, and a lot of friends.  So Steff, Kalapse, qwerty, and the rest of you guys  who try to make my life miserable.  You aren't.  If you don't like me ignore me.  However please stop trying to personally attack me everytime i have a thought.  Because it doesn't bother me.  It just shows stupid you guys are being.

Kid.. it aint picking on you. It's called debating an issue WITHOUT posting comments that, without source - which means unless that Bulls trainer comes on here, giving his name & credentials (or you are welcome to post them and those who care can ask him themselves) and exactly what he found/saw (which aint gonna happen unless he is confident in his accusations enough not to care about being called out, sued, and never working in the medical sports field again..) are bulls***. Maybe he did come to your school.. maybe he did tell you this s***.. maybe, maybe, maybe... Then comes the maybe that you might have enough common sense to know that you don't always repeat s*** you hear in confidence, and you definitely don't call out that source.

Anyone who reads this board - and there are several lurkers who are affiliated with the press and pro sports teams - could take the info you posted and research it enough to find out if your FOS (my opinion) or if.. big IF IMO, you are relaying the truth could find this "trainer", and roast his ass. Apparenty YOU don't give a s*** about a professional losing his job and YOU being responsible for destroying his career.... but others here do see the malice and lack of judgement on YOUR part and if you could take some constructive advice rather then seeing it as people picking on you.. your stay here would probably be much more enjoyable.

And finally.. apparently you DO care what we say and think because more often than not you are whining about what we say. Don't like it, YOU ignore those of us you feel are picking on you.. otherwise, suck it up. It's a message board kid.

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
Kid.. it aint picking on you. It's called debating an issue WITHOUT posting comments that, without source - which means unless that Bulls trainer comes on here, giving his name & credentials (or you are welcome to post them and those who care can ask him themselves) and exactly what he found/saw (which aint gonna happen unless he is confident in his accusations enough not to care about being called out, sued, and never working in the medical sports field again..) are bulls***. Maybe he did come to your school.. maybe he did tell you this s***.. maybe, maybe, maybe... Then comes the maybe that you might have enough common sense to know that you don't always repeat s*** you hear in confidence, and you definitely don't call out that source.

Anyone who reads this board - and there are several lurkers who are affiliated with the press and pro sports teams - could take the info you posted and research it enough to find out if your FOS (my opinion) or if.. big IF IMO, you are relaying the truth could find this "trainer", and roast his ass. Apparenty YOU don't give a s*** about a professional losing his job and YOU being responsible for destroying his career.... but others here do see the malice and lack of judgement on YOUR part and if you could take some constructive advice rather then seeing it as people picking on you.. your stay here would probably be much more enjoyable.

And finally.. apparently you DO care what we say and think because more often than not you are whining about what we say. Don't like it, YOU ignore those of us you feel are picking on you.. otherwise, suck it up. It's a message board kid.

Im gonna erase my part of thread. You make a good point about that. Could the mods just please clean this up?

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)

:o