what other ballparks have you been to

cwsox

Both Comiskeys... Too young to remember the first, all I remember was the paint on my seat was chipping and you could see like 6 different layer of color on it, I think... U.S. Cellular Field, love the place.

Wrigley... Ugh, what a terrible stadium. Need a midget sitting in front of you or else you can't see the lower 1/2 of your view and those damn poles are everywhere. Not to mention the place reeks of piss and is falling apart. What a piece of s***. Throw in the "fans" and you've got yourself one f***ing terrible place to watch baseball.

Fenway... Horrible... My damn seat didn't even face the god damn infield. Another "classic" ballpark that sucks royally.

County Stadium... Ehh, it was all right

Busch Stadium... Really f***ing hot, I mean it had to have been like 100 degrees in the place and there's no breeze. That, and the parking lot is terrible because it just spills out on a street, no light or nothing. But I'm a quasi-Cardinal fan (my NL team), so it wasn't all bad.

Camden Yards... If you don't like the upper deck at "The Cell," you'll hate this place.

MINOR LEAGUES...

Alexian Field (Schaumburg Flyers)... Nice place, first row seat sucks because its about 3 feet below the playing level, which just seems weird to me.

Joliet Stadium (Joliet Jackhammers)... NICE place

Whever the KC Cougars play... Nothing good, nothing bad. Parking lot is rocks, if anyone cares.

O'Brien Field (Peoria Chiefs)... Another very nice place to catch baseball

I think that's it.

Comiskey Old and New (Pre Cell tho)

Wrigley Field - Lame ass place to see a game. Took 20 minutes just to figure out where my seat was in the section and being a fatter guy, it was cramped and uncomfortable.

Minute Maid Park (JuiceBox) - Pretty Nice place, but its a retractable dome and I am against those in principle. Had great seats though. Thanks Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau!

Comerica Park - Lame. Water Feature? Blech. Ferris Wheel? Food Court? Puhleeze. At least they have Blue on tap.

Minor League: Coveleski - South Bend White Sox/Silver Hawks

Oldsmobile Park - Lansing. Now featuring Thirsty Thursdays! $2 Molson!

I think I'm the first one on this list to claim the Big O (Olympic stadium), saw Fernando Valensuela vs. Oil Can Boyd, 2-1 final for the 'Spos. I've been to Exibition and Skydome the 2 Jays parks(the Sox always lose when I'm in T.O. went to the Kingdome and lastly theCell. Saw an exibition game at B.C. place in Vancouver, Seattle vs. Anaheim, why I have been to so many s***ty domes I dont know, but Montreal was awesome when the place was well attended.

I'VE only been to:

Shea Stadium-NOT bad stad. but kind of orginal and boring

Yankmee Stadium-GREAT much better view then Shea.....JUST sucks with those dam Yankmees fans around ya

AND thats it as for Major League Parks

BE GOOD