Nba opening week thread...

Post whatever you like in this thread nab related.

Anyway... i started this thread because webber looks as good as ever. He looks like he was back in his prime. He is running all over the place without the limp and moving good.

He already has 26-12-4 to start the fourth quarter.

Bogut has been facialized two times this game. Once by iggy and the other by webber. Webber went up for a dunk... adjusted his balls right on bogut's face, then continued to throw down the dunk. It was sick.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QUOTE(qwerty @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
I do not appreciate the lololol's. I never did that before and i was proud of that fact. Now that i have there is no reason for me to continue posting on soxtalk.

Ahhh, don't be so sensitive.

You just got all excited about Chris Webber and had to tell someone....

:P :lol:

QUOTE(qwerty @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 08:01 PM)
I do not appreciate the lololol's. I never did that before and i was proud of that fact. Now that i have there is no reason for me to continue posting on soxtalk.

qwerty.. allow me to apologize for them picking on you... NOT. :P :lolhitting

Yeah, Webber is having one hell of a game.

With 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter:

28 Points

57% Shooting

13 Rebounds

5 Assists

2 Blocks

1 Steal

Andrew Bogut is going to have a loooong year at the 4. If some random asshole such as myself can see that his feet are too slow for the position, why can't an NBA team figure that out? :huh:

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 08:12 PM)
Yeah, Webber is having one hell of a game.

With 6 minutes to go in the 4th quarter:

28 Points

57% Shooting

13 Rebounds

5 Assists

2 Blocks

1 Steal

Andrew Bogut is going to have a loooong year at the 4.  If some random asshole such as myself can see that his feet are too slow for the position, why can't an NBA team figure that out?  :huh:

Agree, he will still get some time in at the five. Anyway, he has way too good of hands to be a bust. He will be one of the top centers in the nba within a couple years imo.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:14 AM)
Agree, he will still get some time in at the five. Anyway, he has way too good of hands to be a bust. He will be one of the top centers in the nba within a couple years imo.

I agree. He'll be one of the top scoring centers in the league in a couple years from now.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 12:28 PM)
Central is the best division in basketball.

Could get 5 teams in.

Yeah Miami and New Jersey are probably locks. Chicago could very well be fighting teams like Philly, Milwaulkee etc. for the 7/8 spots.

So let's have a look at Bogut's stats, 13/9 with 3 blocks, not bad, he'll probably put up numbers like that all season long. Looks like Webber owned him tonight though.

The Hornets just WHOOPED the Kings tonight, 93-67, wow. Sacramento only shot 31% from the floor, ugh. David West almost had a double-double, he could be a good sleeper in fantasy leagues this season depending if Brown starts at C.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 10:47 PM)
The Hornets just WHOOPED the Kings tonight, 93-67, wow. Sacramento only shot 31% from the floor, ugh. David West almost had a double-double, he could be a good sleeper in fantasy leagues this season depending if Brown starts at C.

PJ did and should continue to.

Apparently they forgot to tell the Kings that the season started.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)
For anyone who's been watching tnt...I'm with Barkley 100 percent.

So this is kind of what it was like during the 90's for the fans of any team not named the Bulls, huh? San Antonio at this point in time can not be stopped.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 01:55 PM)
PJ did and should continue to.

Apparently they forgot to tell the Kings that the season started.

If they don't get going early, Rick Adelman's in trouble. And they've got top 4 potential still in the West, although 5-8 is more likely.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Nov 1, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
So this is kind of what it was like during the 90's for the fans of any team not named the Bulls, huh? San Antonio at this point in time can not be stopped.

San antonio is not unstoppable. Three teams in the east can beat them in a seven game series when at full strength.