Umm....Moderators?

Winning Ugly

Thanks for making me one for the PTC forum, but I can't do anything. Last night I wanted to create a new PTC thread for today, but it kept telling me "you do not have permission to perform this action."

I also wanted to delete unnecessary posts I had made, like "5/14 PTCs - Final" and "My PTC ain't playing tonight..." Both were started by myself, and I just wanted them gone to get rid of some clutter. Again, I got the same message when I tried doing so.

If you can assist just let me know and also what my "limits" are. Thanks.

Thanks for making me one for the PTC forum, but I can't do anything. Last night I wanted to create a new PTC thread for today, but it kept telling me "you do not have permission to perform this action."

I also wanted to delete unnecessary posts I had made, like "5/14 PTCs - Final" and "My PTC ain't playing tonight..." Both were started by myself, and I just wanted them gone to get rid of some clutter. Again, I got the same message when I tried doing so.

If you can assist just let me know and also what my "limits" are. Thanks.

Go ahead and leave the old PTC threads up there, that way people can look back and see what picks that they have already made. I have been leaving them there for that reason.

Not sure what happened, let me look at the settings. Everything should work, but i could of made a mistake.

Trying loggin out and then log back in. I looked and the settings appeared to be all right. I don't have a clue why it wouldn't let you make a post, thats really funny.

Also just to make sure, you know to first make a post and then at the bottom of the post you hit the pin button correct?

Go ahead and leave the old PTC threads up there, that way people can look back and see what picks that they have already made.  I have been leaving them there for that reason.

that would be my advice too - in fact I have read the old threads and some people may need them so they can check who were their prior PTCs and when because of the twice (or is it three times) in one week (or is it 7 days) rule for picking a PTC

Go ahead and leave the old PTC threads up there, that way people can look back and see what picks that they have already made.  I have been leaving them there for that reason.

that would be my advice too - in fact I have read the old threads and some people may need them so they can check who were their prior PTCs and when because of the twice (or is it three times) in one week (or is it 7 days) rule for pickiung a PTC

I wasn't talking about deleting the old PTC selection threads. I made two unnecessary posts titled "My PTC isn't playing tonight" and "PTC's 5/14 - Final" and that one just had the blogger link to the site on it. Those were the only one's I wanted to remove because quite frankly I shouldn't have started them anyways...

Nope. I still have nothing I can do. Everything I try says, "You do not have permission..."

I tried moving yesterday's PTC thread from Important Topics to the regular PTC forum but got nothing but the same message.

Do you mean one stuck at the top? Then you choose unpin.