This guy has a slight obsession...

qwerty

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 07:40 AM)
Scroll down and read. Intersting guy, and an easy explination to the pictures.

I understand a collector's mentality. For some reason the FAQ didn't display on my computer.

Its an angry FAQ, thats for sure. He must have gotten a ton of those "You aint got no girl, life, or chance" emails.

I think his collection is really impressive. He has some really dated consoles in his collection. I may have missed it, does the NES bench open up?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 08:04 AM)
Its an angry FAQ, thats for sure.  He must have gotten a ton of those "You aint got no girl, life, or chance" emails.

I think his collection is really impressive.  He has some really dated consoles in his collection.  I may have missed it, does the NES bench open up?

Yes. For storage.

I love collectors such as that guy! If I could limit myself to one thing, I would have a collection of something along those lines. But I have too many interests, so I have a TON of lost of different things. Godzilla, Horror Novels, DVD's, guitars, CD's, toys...and it goes on and on.

My wife tolerates me...and that is about it. :D

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
I'm in awe.

1 kid in 11 years.

Save sex really IS in the palm of your hands.

KEEP PLAYING THOSE GAMES BUDDY!

Some people only have 1 kid in 50 years of marriage. It hardly means that he isn't "getting" any. In fact, I have 2 kids, and I am betting this guy gets more than I do. The more kids you have, the less time you have for "personal business". :D