Bulls vs Bobcats

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 05:59 PM)
Duhon is a captain too.    :huh:

Ben better earn that starter role very soon.

As long as he gets his minutes its ok.... I almost like Duhon starting because he sets up the offense.... while Gordon is just basicly give the ball to him and make room. Which is effective but I dont think so to start the game.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 11:56 AM)
The score announced the starters being Hinrich, Duhon, Nocioni, Songalia, and Chandler....

If the starters can do their job we will dominate them with our 2nd unit with Deng, Gordon, and Sweetney.... we are 4-0 vs the Bobcats cant ruin that now  :P

That starting lineup is going to have a very difficult time putting the ball in the basket

QUOTE(whitesoxfan99 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 06:02 PM)
That starting lineup is going to have a very difficult time putting the ball in the basket

Yeah not a great scoring lineup although should be great defensively.... my guess is we are going to see a lot of Kirk jumpers to begin the game which really isnt a good thing in my mind.

The score announced the starters being Hinrich, Duhon, Nocioni, Songalia, and Chandler....

If the starters can do their job we will dominate them with our 2nd unit with Deng, Gordon, and Sweetney.... we are 4-0 vs the Bobcats cant ruin that now  :P

we also got Big Othella and tim thomas. Personally I think that the bulls are somewhat deep this year one through ten

1) Duhon

2) Kirk

3) Noch

4) Darius

5) TC

6) Gordon

7) Luol

8) Sweet knee

9) Tim Thomas

10) Big O

11) Daliborn Bagarich- hay a guy can dream

12) Stacey King

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:09 PM)
Let us not forget "Downtown" Randy Brown!

I will not forget "Downtown"Randy Brown, the bench player for the dynasty Bulls.

I choose to forget "Downtown"Randy Brown, the guy who was forced into a starting role because the Bulls dismantled.

Any possibilities of Nocioni becoming Kukoc reincarnated tonight and pulling up for 3's in fastbreaks instead of layups??

Anyway, that lineup sucks offensively. It's going to be a long year. 42 wins is my max projection for wins. Everyone knows that Hinrich is going to be jacking up the ball. Songalia really is just a shooter, not a scorer whereas Kirk is the vice versa.

I have a feeling we get upset tonight. I honestly would rather have Gordon and Duhon on the court(bring Duhon off the bench even though he is definately a starter) so Gordon would be able to do what he does best and catch the ball and create for himself.

ah why all the downsides?

we can do this..

im thinking playoffs, and if we can do that again this year, then its a very positive thing.

It shudnt be that bad of a year... i mean come on, we had 99-2003 or so of complete and utter s***.

this year shud be pretty good for the bulls :).

QUOTE(Yoda @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 04:45 PM)
Let's go Bulls!  :headbang

Let's start the season off like the White Sox did. Or you can always repeat the beginning of the 04-05 season. 0-9.

I just dont want them to repeat the end of 04-05, with 4 straight losses in the playoffs.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 09:59 AM)
Duhon is a captain too.    :huh:

Ben better earn that starter role very soon.

Ya, he's also a pretty darn good point guard. The only thing he's not great at is scoring, but thats over-rated. He's a good passer and does an outstanding job running the offense. He's also a very very strong on the ball defender and that was as a rookie. He's only going to get better in that regard and he should continue to develop offensively.

Hell, i wouldn't be surprised if 3 or 4 years from now Duhon is the better player than Gordon. I have some hope for Gordon because I love his work ethic, but he is going to have to come around in a lot of areas this season and in the next couple.

I think the things i'm looking forward to most is to see some of the new Bulls (Songalia, Sweetney, and TT, is he even playing) as well as looking at Chandler and hoping he can turn into a dominating defensive big man.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
I just dont want them to repeat the end of 04-05, with 4 straight losses in the playoffs.

I don't know if I'd complain about that, because that would mean that the Bulls did in fact make the playoffs for a 2nd year in a row.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 06:56 PM)
Am I the only one who thinks the Bulls take a step back this year and miss the playoffs with about 35 wins?

No, this team is going to seriously struggle on the offensive end. It could translate to a long season.

Also, does anyone know how long this NBA package preview on comcast lasts?

I won't be getting it (too expensive for this college student and no sane person has enough free time to watch many games to mak it worth it along with having a productive life), but it's pretty cool to flip through the channels and watch multiple games for now.