Bulls vs Bobcats

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They look absolutely brutal tonight. What was Skiles thinking with that starting lineup? Like a few other people said, there is no way they are going to score with that lineup. I'm not a big Nocioni fan at all, he just always looks like he's lost on the floor. I'm sure he'll do this for about 3 games and then go for 20-12 some night to make his stats look acceptable. Especially with Deng on this team, I don't see why you start him. I also don't see why Songaila starts. Sweetney is a decent post scorer that can get some rebounds, but isn't that fleet of foot and is iffy on the defensive end. I'd think you'd pair him with Chandler to try to balance their strengths and weaknesses, but apparently Skiles doesn't feel the same way. Songaila can be decent off the bench, but he is not a starter. I have no problem with Duhon starting (in fact he's looked pretty good), but if you're going to start Nocioni and Songaila, you need Gordon in there to provide more offense.

I know it's one game, but we're also getting crushed by the Bobcats. The Bobcats! I hope to god we see a starting lineup of Duhon, Hinrich (Gordon if Hinrich has to miss a few games with the ankle injury), Deng, Sweetney, and Chandler. Then we can bring in Nocioni, Songaila, Harrington, Piatkowski and Gordon off the bench. Scott seems to like having some punch of his bench, but what's the point if your starting lineup doesn't have any?

QUOTE(rangercal @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)
Red Kerr is losing it. He insisted their was .3 of a secon left. When their was 3 seconds left.  :P    "its going to have to be a catch and shoot"  LOL

Yes, senile. Anyway with three .3 all they could do was tap a shot in... could not shoot it.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 10:15 PM)
Duhon almost has a triple double I see.

Ya, he is overated.

Looks very much like ford's game last night... outside of turnovers. Ford had five while duhon only has one.

Edited by qwerty