PA's Swanson's Turkey Pot Pie Eating Contest...

sox4lifeinPA

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:50 PM)
Those things have, like 100% of your saturated fat for the day in one serving!

Might be a enough for the week. They are brutal... haven't had one in like 10 years though.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:57 PM)
One of those odd foods you get a strange craving for, eat one, and then you are set for a LONG time.

Ashamed.. I admit I had this little problem with cup-o-soups a while back. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 02:54 PM)
Might be a enough for the week. They are brutal... haven't had one in like 10 years though.

5 g saturated, which equals to 24% of daily intake. but I lather them in crisco prior to baking, so that's a tad undervalued

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)
5 g saturated, which equals to 24% of daily intake.  but I lather them in crisco prior to baking, so that's a tad undervalued

Oh my goodness... do you get chest pains while eating them..??? Ugh... I'm having one just thinking about it.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:00 PM)
Ah, but which PA?. . . that's the question.  :D  :bringit

There's been an abortion thread, a music thread, and a few bush bashing threads since I came back... have I said a word?

that's right, b****

I missed Jim too much. And posting on soxtalk during the season was bad luck. So I stay away until now. The off season, is my season :P

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 04:57 PM)
It's right about now that you should begin to see the bitter irony of me marrying a nutrition major.

I was actually going to comment on that--but I figure she's got another 50 years to fix you . . .

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 04:06 PM)
There's been an abortion thread, a music thread, and a few bush bashing threads since I came back... have I said a word?

that's right, b****

I missed Jim too much.  And posting on soxtalk during the season was bad luck. So I stay away until now. The off season, is my season  :P

s***. . . you are off your game. :D

Yep, the off season is definately SLaP season. :cheers and :fight

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:08 PM)
I was actually going to comment on that--but I figure she's got another 50 years to fix you . . .

I'm generally a low-fat (not non-fat, mind you) high fiber eater. Lots of vegetables and salads, turkey instead of chicken or beef. low sugar, low fat yogurts. Fruits, skim milk, and whole wheat everything.

Until miss pa moves in, I'm able to sneak in contraband once in a while :lol:

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:22 PM)
I'm generally a low-fat (not non-fat, mind you) high fiber eater. Lots of vegetables and salads, turkey instead of chicken or beef. low sugar, low fat yogurts. Fruits, skim milk, and whole wheat everything.

Until miss pa moves in, I'm able to sneak in contraband once in a while :lol:

you need to come visit the cafeteria i work at........over/under: 10 minutes before you throw up in your mouth

:P

QUOTE(SnB @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
you need to come visit the cafeteria i work at........over/under: 10 minutes before you throw up in your mouth

:P

the piece of carrot I just regurgitated just stopped me from laughing out loud. :notworthy

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 3, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
I need a bunch of bread and loads of butter and a big class of  milk  with my pot pies.

Is there a reason for that? Is it a prefernce of how you like it to be, or is it needed to cover up the flavor of your pot pie.

Shouldn't this be joined with the "Pass The Pipe" thread? :D