free agent wish list

mike12345

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mike12345 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
Ok...well what one player would you think would help improve our team. I know we won the World Series and all, but there is always room for improvement. I would like us to add a corner outfield-3rd base type player.

Named?

QUOTE(mike12345 @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 03:27 PM)
Nomar possibly?? he doesnt fill the outfield void, but he would be relatively cheap.

Aw Hell no. A guy who's cheap because he's more likely to get hurt than Thomas, and who'd end up taking a spot from Uribe/Crede, and who's a serious defensive downgrade from either of them?

Umm Jeff Blum hes a FA. I want him back ask the ultimate utility man. Other than that maybe Scott Hatteberg or Erubiel Durazo to fill in at DH, but i want paulie as my 1B. From Trades I would love one of these types,; Huff, Overbay, Hillenbrand, Tracy. They are all young with a hell of a lot of positive.

QUOTE(joeynach @ Nov 2, 2005 -> 05:44 PM)
Umm Geoff Blum hes a FA.  I want him back ask the ultimate utility man.  Other than that maybe Scott Hatteberg or Erubiel Durazo to fill in at DH, but i want paulie as my 1B.  From Trades I would love one of these types,; Huff, Overbay, Hillenbrand, Tracy.  They are all young with a hell of a lot of positive.

:)